Chapter : Night Raid: Shadow Legends

" ": You talking

' ': You talking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

3rd Person POV:

Sayo: We three swear than when we die, we die together !

Ieyasu: Yeah ! We're gonna get successful in the capital and earn money !

Tatsumi: We're gonna save our poor hometown !!

Tatsumi: ... And we even said stuff like that...

 And we even said stuff like that

Tatsumi: It's just me now...

*BOIN*

Tatsumi: WHOOOA ?! WHAT'RE YOU DOING ALL OF A SUDDEN !!

Leone: Don't keep sulking forever ! It's been three days since then. Have you made your decision to become a part of Night Raid ?

Tatsumi: Like I said, I- !!

Leone: I think you have talent for murder though~. Onee-san guarantees it~.

Tatsumi: ... I'm not wavering because of talent and such... Something like murder...

Leone: Well. At any rate, I'll show you around the hideout today ! By the way, this is in the mountains 10 Km north of the capital.

Tatsumi: Guh- Hey, my neck !! Is that even okay leaving it so open ?! Aren't you assassins for hire or something ?!

???: Huh ? You haven't made your decision to join yet ?

Leone: Yeah, Scheele. Shower him with some warm words for me.

Scheele: Hmm... In the first place, now that you know the location of our hideout, you'll be killed if you don't become one of us, you know ?

Tatsumi: That's so warm it's making me tear up...

Scheele: You should think it over more carefully.