Chapter 15: Regrouping

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

 Tatsumi: WOAAAH, AWESOME !! THIS FEELS GREAT !!

Chelsea: Ahaha. You're so pure that it's hard to think you're a killer, Tatsumi. You're an interesting guy.

Leone: This is more fun that I thought.

"Yeah, flying's kind of an experience."

Akame: It's good !

Mine: ... ... ... It's not good !!

"Shut up or I'm throwing you overboard."

*800 Km Southeast from the Capital. Margue Plateau. Doten by tens of cut table mountains, a unique ecosystem has been formed. With high-level danger beasts, it isn't suitable for humans to live here... It is an "Unexplored Region".*

Najenda: It's because it's unexplored, that it's perfect for hiding. Currently, in order to find us a fitting place for a new base, the revolutionary army's reconnaissance team is searching around the capital. Until then, we're going to level up here.

*FWOOF*

"H- hey, that manta thing left with my teigus !"

najenda: Since it's a valuable vehicle, we can't be monopolozing it. It probably departed for the revolutionary army's headquarters, where its nest is. That way, it also becomes an automatic delivery that way.

Chelsea: What, Tao, you don't even know that ? Ahahaha.

"... Look, i'm no part of the revolutionary army. But if you keep that up, I'll make sure you get a head start back home."

Tatsumi: Ah... ! Couldn't we ride one of those and rush into the capital's palace that way ?

Akame: Impossible. The airspace above the palace has danger beasts that have been tamed with a Teigu.

"So their defenses at the very least are completely impassable, aren't they... Real glad I didn't try to force my way out of the palace..."

Najenda: Well, I've arranged it so our ride home will come once the heat's died down in the capital, so relax. Now, once again, I'll introduce the new members. First up is... Huh ?

Chelsea: Akame-chan, you're really cute when I take a look up close.

Akame: ... What're you doing out of nowhere ?

Chelsea: I'm Chelsea. Let's all be friends, as fellow killers. Here, I'll give you this.

Akame: ... ... ... I welcome you with open arms.