Chapter 35: Akame got kills

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

3rd Person POV:

Soldiers: THE ENEMY'S MAKING THEIR MOVE ! THE REBEL ARMY HAS FINALLY COME !!

Soldier: relax man... It looks like General Esdeath is gonna handle this herself

Rebel: ... They're getting pretty riled up. When Esdeath goes to deal with the enemy assault, we'll have the opening to make our move.

Rebels: Alright ! Let's storm the castle ! We'll take our revenge in blood with out own hands... REVENGE FOR NUMA-SAMA ! TAKE THE EMPEROR'S HEAD!!

 Officer: You sure about this, Nuge-sama ?! we're getting way ahead of everyone else

Officer: You sure about this, Nuge-sama ?! we're getting way ahead of everyone else... Shouldn't we be keeping pace ?!

 Nuge-Armstrong: Making the mother of all omelets here ! Can't fret over every egg ! This will be the battle of the century ! If you want to stand out, you've gotta throw caution to the wind ! As long as we get the desired results, nobody will say...

Nuge-Armstrong: Making the mother of all omelets here ! Can't fret over every egg ! This will be the battle of the century ! If you want to stand out, you've gotta throw caution to the wind ! As long as we get the desired results, nobody will say a thing !! "The driving force responsible for the surprise attack that broke the morale of the enemy right before the decisive battle", that's what the name of Nuge shall be associated with... Forever etched into the annals of history !

*FWOOOOOSH*

Esdeath: With the battle so close at hand, he acts out all on his own in a desperate grab for glory. Well then... My fellow soldiers, make sure to keep your eyes on me... I'll give you a show you won't soon forget.

Officer: Nuge-sama ! Th... There's someone flying in the sky ! Aah... Th... That's... IT'S ESDEATH... !!

Esdeath: By wrapping ice around parts of my body and making those pieces float, I can float right along with them. I may not be able to fly with the same level of grace and freedom that Ran can, but... For this glorious, flashy demonstration, it'll more than suffice...