Chapter 21: Demons

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

*Headquarters of the "Way of peace", Kyorochi*

Wave: Hmm... It really doesn't feel right to wear clothes like these.

Seryu: or rather, it feels like me and dresses just shouldn't go together...

Ran: It looks good on you, Seryu.

Seryu: But if I'm like this, I won't be able to carry out justice when the time comes !

Esdeath: Well, it's a welcoming party. So relax and enjoy yourselves. There might be some interesting entertainment.

"So that's the mansion of the advisor, Borick..."

Akame: The target this time.

Leone: Sure is a nice house, built with such filthy money.

Mine: We should keep the actual topography in mind.

Najenda: The Jaegers are apparently in this town as well. We'll keep calm, formulate a plan, and finish them. Don't let your comrade's death be in vain !!

Borick: My, I've been feeling threatened recently, so I asked the Minister to send reinforcements skilled in combat... But to think that Esdeath, said to be the strongest in the Empire, would come... There is nothing more reassuring than this ! There are only my loyal subordinates at this party, so please, feel free to enjoy yourselves.

Esdeath: We were tasked by the Prime Minister with guarding you... We'll be borrowing a few of your rooms.

Borick: Of course ! Fufu... I doubt you will be bored at my mansion.

Esdeath: I have no interest at all in those... but, I would quite like to meet those who are spyring on us from above the ceiling.

Borick: As expected, you had noticed them. I was lent this lot from the Empire in order to control the church. The very picture of violence...

 The very picture of violence

Esdeath: Oho. Here I was wondering why I hadn't seen them in the capital. So they were here.

Borick: Now that you are here, General, these demons that I had been using solely for protection can be devoted to offense.
Seryu: P- Please wait ! There is a possibility that an evil Teigu-using team named Night Raid has infiltrated this town. If you are to fight them, you must have some Teigus of your own-

 If you are to fight them, you must have some Teigus of your own-