Chapter 27: Blood stains

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Leone: Tao ? Where the hell were you gone all this time ?

"Oh, just a few loose ends to tie, you know how it is. A little bit of fun."

Leone: ... W- Why are you covered in blood ?!

"Oh, that ? Don't worry, it's not mine."

Tatsumi: That makes us worry even more ! What did you do ?! What happened ?!

Shura: That... What the hell did he do... ?! What happened ?! ... You're fucking kidding me ! i'm gonna-

Honest: You're having too much fun and forgetting your real mission, Shura.

Shura: P- Pops !!

Honest: And on top of that, getting your entire team beaten half to death by a single enemy using his bare hands... How disgraceful. Just how low will you sink ?

Shura: Ugh... ! If only I knew how he did that...

Honest: That was something I'd like to know as well. After all, getting beaten down 6 against 1 by the Snow-cloaked death not even using their Teigu... I don't remember raising such a weakling son.

Shura: I have no idea... He yelled something, and then everything turned white until I woke up...

Honest: Hm. Well, one can learn many things by tasting defeat. Defeat Night Raid, take back what the Snow-cloaked has stolen, and redeem yourself.

Shura: ... ...

*SCHKLING*

Shura: '... Damn it !! I even disappointed Pops !! That snow-cloaked death... I'll kill him as soon as I get the chance !!'

*Wild Hunt... Committed numerous atrocities for their enjoyment, but their primary goal was to be targeted by Night Raid. They believed that it would save them the time of looking for them. Night Raid received a flood of requests from citizens to assassinate Wild Hunt. The number of requests was the greatest Night Raid has ever seen, and was reflective of how truly brutal Wild Hunt was.

The group received a direct order from the revolutionary army as well. Their mission, to erase the villains that tyrannized the people, and if possible, take their Teigu. Night Raid moved into action immediately.*

Akame: The target is Wild Hunt, whose inhuman crimes know no bounds. We'll send them to their graves !!

 We'll send them to their graves !!