Chapter 41: Last line of Defense

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

3rd Person POV:

Soldier: Sir; Thanks to the amount of Teigu our army has, the battle is currently balanced.

Commander: Good. We'll steadily surround them. 'Damn it. We have more than 10 times the military power... But why must we be satisfied with a balanced battlefield... Esdeath... It's all because of that woman. No wonder she wasn't taking any actions until now. She was saving up her powers for the ice warriors.'

Esdeath: Teigus here and there. This is just a Teigu battle.

Suzuka: General ! A fire has started in the Imperial Capital !

Esdeath: Probably the rebel's scout entered before the battle. they're trying to get the citizens to open the door from the inside. Well, that's not a big problem. We just have to crush the instigators. They're the special forces just for these occasions.

Tatsumi: UOOOOOOOHHHH !!

 Najenda: Tatsumi ! Keep up the good work, but don't go too far from the main troops !

Tatsumi: I know Boss !

Najenda: there's no way Esdeath will be satisfied by only moving her pawns ! Soon she'll take action herself !

Esdeath: ... Good. I've got a grasp of the enemy's movement.

Suzuka: Eh ?! Already ?!

Esdeath: I found the point to topple them. I'll put most of the ice warriors in automatic mode, and head on out too.

Suzuka: I... I hope you luck on the battlefield.

Esdeath: ... Of course. I should lead with my own hands.

 I should lead with my own hands