lizrei

["give lizrei the effin gay oneshot they deserve!" i hear my inner gay demons aka no_buk_hee shout at me

["give lizrei the effin gay oneshot they deserve!" i hear my inner gay demons aka no_buk_hee shout at me.]

[sugar, sugar]

It was a rainy day outside the window of IVE's dorm. 

Flat, gray clouds stretched across the sky and the soft light of mid-afternoon filtered in through thin white curtains. Droplets of rain trickled down window panes as the small shower that had rolled in with the clouds blinded the sun and leaving the tiled floors cold to the touch.

Rei shivered as a cool gust of air wheezed through the open vent above her. She wore her fluffy pajamas and plain white socks along with her warm bunny slippers, but the air surrounding her still somehow prickled her skin with goosebumps spreading up and down her arms.

The Japanese idol was in the process of cramming for an exam, sitting on the couch at their dorm's huge living room with a pile of books and papers scattered all over the coffee table. 

"I'm going to brew some tea," Liz's morning voice sounded almost clear despite the weather and glided over to the kitchen, calling out to the older, "Rei, should I put on enough water for you too?"

At the sound of Liz's sweet voice, Rei peeled her eyes away from her book. A nice, warm cup of tea sounded absolutely wonderful. 

"Neee," She replied with a smile, "thank you."

Rei set her eyes back on her book, scanning over the passage for what seemed like the millionth time since that mornng. She blinked blearily at the tiny print, groaning as the words became unrecognizable jumbles of letters and symbols. 

Geez, I need a break.

From the kitchen, Liz reached up to grab two matching white tea cups, and set them gently on the counter with two soft clinks.

Deep in her schoolwork once again, the soft sounds of tea being made became white noise in the back of Rei's mind as the younger dipped two tea bags in each cup. 

Liz lifted the teabags for a full minute before reaching into the cabinet once again to grab a jay of honey and packets of sugar. She put the two cups on a tray and turned her head slightly over her shoulder to call over to Rei.