2seo

[AAAAAA OMG THIS SOFT SOFT SHIP AAAAA THEYRE UNDERATED]

[ty ty for requesting this, felixxxx__  !!!!]

[library gal]

It's not that Yeseo didn't want others to know about her most recent self discovery.

But everything was still so new, and she just wanted to make sure she wasn't just going through a "phase" before blurting it out to her loved ones that she was attracted to girls.

It had been a year since Kang Yeseo really noticed this side of her. She had always considered herself straight until she began acknowledging the way her heart would beat faster when she noticed a pretty girl in the same room, or how the prominent pressure in particular parts of her body would throb whenever a girl would dry herself off in front of her in the locker room.

She didnt planned for this to happen. Not at all. But since it did, Yeseo was still struggling to figure it all out.

Social media, plus some K-Dramas helped. She found ways to soothe her curiosities by watching movies or television shows that depicted lesbian characters. She also found satisfying therapy in reading stories.

Fanfics were always her first choice [a/n: gurl ??? me too ??]. There was a sense of freedom in the online writings that she didn't find anywhere else.

But unfortunately, when the pace of new story posts and updates slowed [a/n: authornim was too stunned to speak.], Yeseo decided that a trip to her local library would have to suffice.

Yeseo didn't visit the library that often, and whenever she did, the only section that she had any sense of familiarity with was "Teen Fiction."

Sure she was already seventeen years old, but hey, that still counted as being a teen... right?

When she finally reached the library, Yeseo began her search there. She was totally judging books by their covers and only pulled out the ones with titles that seemed "gay". After a few minutes, she accepted that this tactic wasn't going very well, and decided to search in a different way.

She soon found an open computer by the main desk and sat down, knowing how stupid it was to try to be secretive about it.

Yeseo quickly looked around, making sure no one could see her screen, and after confirming the coast was clear, she started looking up lesbian books.

After typing in a few different key words, Yeseo eventually found a decent list of books that genuinely intrigued her. She picked up a small piece of paper and pencil from the purple basket sitting on the desk, and began writing down the card numbers of the books that had the most appealing summaries.