2kim

[woah woah,,,, thats kinda gay, guys

[woah woah,,,, thats kinda gay, guys.]

[hihi 2kim 2023 go brrrr. thankfully httpsizone requested this few months back:D]

[blind date]

"Jang Wonyoung, I swear if this girl is some drug addict, or something," Chaewon warned.

"She's an elementary school teacher," Wonyoung reminded her, wrinkling her nose.

"I thought you said she was your dance teacher," Chaewon accused, finger desperately poking Wonyoung's hand that was applying lip tint on her lips, "and that when she danced, the sexual tension was overwhelming. I don't want to date some kid's teacher!"

"She does both. She teaches elementary school music during the day, and dance classes at night," Wonyoung calmly explained, "and you'll be fine . She's not a drug addict, she's, like, always on time, she's really polite, but also really, really flirty. You guys will have fun!"

"I'm holding you personally responsible if I get kidnapped, or have a shit time," Chaewon scowled.

The younger girl just grinned, fixing the last of her friend's makeup before pushing her out the door of their shared apartment.

"You'll have fun, I swear!" She slammed the door, forcing Chaewon to go downstairs and head toward the restaurant, "I love setting people," She sighed to the empty apartment.

"Eunbi unnie, what if she's, like, a no show?" Minju whined nervously, "I don't even know what this girl looks like!"

"Well, that's the problem with blind dates," Eunbi tutted, shaking her head. She had been warning Minju against this blind date ever since one of the younger girl's dance students set it up. Why on earth would any girl ever agree to a date with a complete stranger? Any person, for that matter.

"Wonyoung's a dignified, sweet girl, and she swears that her friend is legit," Minju defended, lips pursed, "plus she showed me a picture of the two of them."

"I thought you said you didn't know what she looked like," Eunbi accusingly eyed Minju head to toe, pulling into the parking lot.

They had just arrived at the restaurant, a casual restaurant. It was nestled in a suburb just outside of Daegu, a tall brick building.

"Shut up," Minju whined, sticking out her tongue at her unnie, "remember the drill, unnie?Give me an hour, then call with some made-up emergency. If it's going well, I'll hang up. Love you, unnie! Drive safe please." She waved at the older girl before walking into the restaurant.

She took a deep breath. I got this, I can do this!

Chaewon arrived first. She debated waiting, but preferred to sit, glad that Wonyoung made reservations beforehand.