annyeongz

[a handful of my readers seem to be fond of annyeongz so- no unmotivated mind of mine is gon refrain me from writing them:))]

[i like to think yujin being a lil shit only w wonyo when cameras arent around in the dorms, shut up.]

[milk, mornings, and muffins]

Wonyoung was a morning person. 

Yujin was not.

It felt weird, Wonyoung waking up with the sun, full of energy and drinking her milk out of a cup that both her hands held with elegance.

Meanwhile, the ever-so-reliable and responsible leader of IVE was still so sound asleep she could have easily fooled someone into believing she was dead.

Instead, Wonyoung would slip out of her bed, check up on Yujin's room on her left just because she can, and go for runs in the morning.

She was usually showered and dressed by the time Yujin's third alarm goes off.

It was one of those mornings where Wonyoung was eating a yogurt at the kitchen counter, then suddenly a groggy and barely-awake Ahn Yujin drag herself into the room, hair wild and eyes still half-shut.

"Good morning," Wonyoung greeted.

Yujin grunted in response, blindly opening the refrigerator and pulling out a carton of milk.

And then she slowly brought it to her mouth and drank straight out of the carton.

"Yujin!" Wonyoung scolded, setting her yogurt on the table in front of her with a look of disbelief, "get yourself a glass, geez!"

Grunt.

"You're lucky the girls aren't awake yet!"

Gruuunt. 

"And there are no cameras around to document a wrecked Ahn Yujin drinking straight out of a milk carton!"

Yujin didn't grunt that time and only shot her best friend a look.

She pulled a glass from the cupboard and clunked it down on the counter before taking another sip from the carton, a challenge in her eyes.

How Yujin could manage to be such a sarcastic ass when she was only partially conscious and away from the prying eyes of social media, Wonyoung had no effing clue.