hyemin

[i was so desperate to write these two again ndbhsjsdj so thank u theory2468 for requestin this ! <3]

[bit of angst wont hurt dw just hold my hand :'>]

[leaving you (close to me)]

Minju was sitting on the couch, nodding kindly, listening to whatever story Yena was gushing on and on about when she suddenly felt a weight of a familiar stare on her.

She turned her head to meet Hyewon's nervous eyes. 

Minju's smile was instant as always but faltered when she saw Hyewon's slightly panicked expression. The older usually did a great job at hiding her emotions from everyone. 

"Is everything alright?" She asked, stopping Yena in mid-sentence. The duck turned her head to look at who grabbed her unnie's attention. 

Hyewon was awkwardly standing in the doorway, nervously fidgeting with her hands while trying to form sentences in her head, but all she could do was open her mouth, but no words came out.

Minju furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. It was not that she, or the other members, wasn't used to the normally stoic foodie of the group having a hard time with words and sentences and generally how to express what was in her head.

But so far, she has never seen the older girl quite this terrified until now. 

And so, Minju moved to cross the room to take a closer look at her, her eyes softening. That look of genuine sincerety from Minju seemed to bring the anxious girl out of her trance.

"I need to, uhm... to talk to you...?" It came out as more of a question than Hyewon intended it to be but at least she said something. 

Minju gave a slow nod and excused herself to her other unnie in the room, which Yena dismissively waved at before moving to bother Chaewon in their shared room.

"Can we go to your room? Eunbi unnie's in our room and I'd really rather have this conversation without anyone listening in on what I'm saying and it's kind of a private conversation anyway so your room is really the only room with no one there at the moment and we can close the door..." 

Hyewon stopped herself when she realized that she was rambling, a light pink on her cheeks.

Minju simply nodded again and took Hyewon's hand to lead her there.