2kim pt.2

[WoWsOeXpEnSiVe, aka the best reader i could ask for, requested a continuation of the first 2kim one shot in this book :)]

[and bcs im whipped for my readers, ofc i wrote a happy end for these gays.]

[deal?]

A talk. 

One long overdue between the two of them after weeks of avoiding each other.

The loud ding of the elevator door startled her, hoping that the managers and staffs were nowhere near and wonder what she was doing still awake at this hour. 

Once the elevator doors shut closed, she raised her hand to press the 'G' button.

I can talk to her. I can do this.

Soon, the doors opened and she swallowed before moving forward, still quietly making her way to the glass doors.

She stopped dead in her tracks upon seeing her standing just outside their dorm's building, wearing a maroon robe, head tilted upwards just a little.

Her heart stopped and thumped deafeningly fast in her ears.

Stop that. I can do this. 

I can get through this.

The glass doors separated, thankfully without any noise like it would during working hours.

She stepped outside, somewhat regretting that she didn't take a jacket or at least a thicker t-shirt with her to fight off the cold from her skin. The night air lightly tousled her hair.

The moon light was dimmed, hidden by clouds as she made her way over to the other girl. 

"Hey, unnie."

Chaewon turned around and breathed a sigh of relief, a shy smile on her face that Minju vividly remembered was the same one she would make whenever she would stutter.

"Hey, Minju."

They were both avoiding each other's eyes. The awkward air around them was suffocating.

Their minds finally made, they both began.

"So, I-" 

They stop and realise they said that in unison.