annyeongz

[HAPPY PRIDE MONTH, GAYS !!! here, have an annyeongz

[HAPPY PRIDE MONTH, GAYS !!! here, have an annyeongz.]

[requested by: my homie tzumeo <33]

[beautiful, what's your hurry?]

Today, neither of them had to go to work. 

It meant sleeping in and staying in sweats all day. Wonyoung was the first to wake up, around 9 am. After washing up, she quietly closed their bedroom door and went to the kitchen. Her body worked automatically as she prepared her first cup of coffee for the day. 

She stood with her eyes closed in front of the counter, waited for the liquid to boil. 

It was when she felt arms around her and a face burying itself in her neck did she feel her heart rumble a tiny bit. Unable to function without a shot of caffeine, the younger girl only hummed in response.

Yujin stayed quiet and only placed soft kisses on her neck. She herself was still a little sleepy, but when she didn't feel as warm as she had been last night, she made her way to the kitchen, where she knew Wonyoung would be there first thing in the morning.

When the coffee was ready, Wonyoung poured it into two glasses and gestured her girlfriend to follow her to the living room. 

Yujin sat on the couch and waited for Wonyoung to find her position. She covered them with a blanket they always keep on the couch, then scooted towards the taller girl and leaned against her side as they drank their coffee. 

And suddenly, the puppy's eyes caught a glimpse of the outside. Her eyes widened. 

It appeared that the weather during the night was cold enough and now the ground was painted white.

The excitement quickly built inside Yujin's body. It was the first snow of the year and she absolutely loves the snow. 

"Oh my god, Wonnie!" She exclaimed and tapped Wonyoung's forearm, not turning to look at the other girl as she couldn't take her eyes from the window, "it's finally snowing. See?"

"I can see that," Wonyoung replied, her voice still laced with sleep.

Wonyoung knew what was coming and she wasn't ready enough, though she couldn't show weakness if she didn't want her ovaries to freeze.

Yujin put her mug on the table and stood up. She practically jumped, with her blue socks covering warming legs, towards the window and her jaw dropped in awe at the beautiful sight.