lizrei

[MY SHIP OH GOD THANK YOU Mizuki_0106 for this prompt you pm-ed me ;) first image above of this chapter is a spoiler- oops, shouldnt have done that,,]

[let's spice it up a bit.]

[(not so) little kitten]

It was a cold rainy night when Liz found a soaked white-furred kitten in the streets.

At first, Liz was a bit hesitant to take the little kitten back to her apartment. It wasn't like pets were not allowed at her apartment complex, Liz was actually worried of what her parents would think when they visit this Sunday, which was only two days away. Both of her parents never let her have pets because of their allergy with animal fur.

In the end, though, she decided to just keep the kitten for the night and bring her to the shelter in the morning.

She picked up the kitten with gentle hands, opened her jacket and hugged the kitten close to her to keep it from getting it more wet. The kitten gazed up at her first as if in question, but when it realized that Liz meant no harm, it immediately snuggled against her belly and enjoyed the warmth the blonde girl had to offer.

"I'm home~" Liz drawled out with a sigh, and wasn't surprised when a reply didn't sound from the empty apartment.

Once she had taken her school shoes off, she immediately proceeded to the kitchen and took a clean purple cloth from the drawers. 

Despite being drenched herself, she dried the kitten first. She made sure that its white fur (and black stripes along its back, Liz only noticed just now) was all dried and fluffed. 

With every rub and stroke, the kitten purred delightfully. Liz grinned at its lively response to her strokes and kept at it before halting when the kitten gazed up at her eyes once again.

"Aigoo~ You're into lots of eye contact, aren't you?"

She took a box and some newspaper, then placed a small bowl of milk and the kitten inside.

"This is going to be your bed for the night, alright?"

Purr.

"Stay there for a while. Don't go anywhere, do you understand?"

Purr.

"Good."

Liz left the kitten and headed straight to the bathroom. She stripped off all her clothes and tossed them all in the laundry basket by the corner.