lizeul

[i didnt know whether to use lizeul or gaeuliz- but lizeul sounds adorbs so yuh]

[im disappointed in myself. how dID I NOT REMEMBER tzumeo's request?? they're actually the first one to request even before i published this book. forgib me :<]

[did you know?]

"Did you know that baby pigs are unable to tilt their heads upwards and look at the sky?"

"No way!" Liz blinked, concern on her face as she leaned forward on the clothed table they were studying at.

It was a windy afternoon outside Starship Entertainment's official building, and as much as Liz pleaded for a day out to the bustling city of Seoul, Gaeul had set her foot down and tell her no. 

Midterms were coming up and she will get Liz to read her notes as though her grades depended on it.

Because, well, they did.

Gaeul planned ahead so Liz would be prepared for the next two hours of revising her notes, knowing how the other girl didn't do well with spontaneity. The plan was that they would study at a table outside the nearest cafe available, underneath the trees where the sunlight was mellow, and the breeze was cool. 

"They really can't?" Liz brows were knitted together, looking at her hands with a pout, "gosh, I feel so bad for them."

Gaeul watched as the younger girl stared down at her notes in thought.

Feeling bad. About the pigs. 

She was still fidgety, but she was at least staying seated. In her time with Liz, she had discovered a few things, here and there, about the closed off blonde. First of which was that she was by no means stupid. It was easy to think of her that way, but she just acted a little different from others.

And that was why Gaeul insisted on not staying indoors if she wanted to help her dongsaeng.

Despite her wanting for the controlled environment like her own space in their dorm or a library, Gaeul learned how to manage Liz's attention in more... lively locations.