ssamrei

[its quite challenging to write abt a ship idk exists :'D]

[requested by: Haruoisthefngname u3u]

[poems and gay]

Rei liked writing poems. 

It was a way of expressing herself, writing her thoughts on paper with the use bright imagery and metaphors.

Lately, she had been fascinated by the leader of one of the rookie groups that debuted the same year as IVE. 

Specifically, the leader of LE SSERAFIM, Kim Chaewon herself. The one who is always so serious, did things with a calm exterior, who never let her group be unprofessional unless deemed necessary. 

Rei couldn't help but admire the fearless girl who somehow still looked so beautiful in whatever she did, on and off the stage.

She scribbled down Chaewon's outfit from a fancam she watched minutes ago. 

Kim Chaewon's short black hair, swaying fluidly behind her body, that sharply moved to the beat of Blue Flame, and those warm fierce eyes that focused intently on the camera. 

There was so much in Kim Chaewon that Rei wanted to write about. Too much in just one night.

Instinctively, she slipped her notebook under her pillow (she kept it hidden from the other members, knowing their nosy nature) and drifted off to sleep with a small smile on her lips.

Chaewon was the lyricist of her group. 

Sometimes it was a hard job, when she would hit a wall in her work and couldn't break through for a long time. In these kinds of situations, she usually asked either Yuri or Eunbi, or even Minju, who all had a way with words. 

But now she was a part of something new, so she had no other choice but to accept things as it is.

Today, she sat curled up on IVE's huge ass living room couch after exchanging pleasantries with the other rookie group.