annyeongz

[tf these tall ass trees doin in my oneshot book again ???? lol jk i love them all my hort<333]

[requested by ahnwyyyy :DD ]

[(something missing) like i love you]

It was past midnight.

That was all Wonyoung could really tell when she sort of woke up at first, the second was that her bed seemed to move.

Wonyoung, half dazed and barely awake stirred, soft groans of annoyance left her lips as she curled inwards, shifting so that she could have a comfortable place on her pillow. Not too far away from her, she could hear some muffled sounds and there were sometimes bright flashes, the kind that made her want to bury her head more into her pillow.

"Gahdamn, I never knew you were such a boob girl, Jang Wonyo."

Wonyoung barely registered the familiar warm voice whisper in her ear with a hint of an amusing but endearing laugh.

She made another soft noise as she shuffled closer, close enough that the sound of a heartbeat tuned out whatever noises were outside.

"Boob soft," Wonyoung murmured as she shifted her arms and wrapped them around her 'pillow', her hands nestled blindly into the crook of comfort, hands brushing against the leather of the couch and the soft fabric of her lover's clothes with a shiver, "world cold."

Her tired and slurred words were rewarded with a soft kiss on her temple. "Now we can't have Miss Victoria Jang have that, can we?" Fingers traced across her scalp with gentle caresses between her hair and another soft chuckle sounded just above her head.

Wonyoung let out a pleased sigh, as well as a slight grumble as the gentle breeze of wind swept across her skin before it was replaced with the soft tickles of the familiar fluffy blanket specifically picked out just for her.

"Better now?" The familiar voice asked and Wonyoung nodded, ready to fall back asleep but something bothered her.

It was like she was missing something, even when there was nothing that seemed to be missing. She had a blanket covering her body, a soft comfortable pillow and a comforting massage on her head.

She was even hugging something that could resemble a large teddy bear, one that hugged her back albeit with one arm instead of two.

So what was she missing?

There was a quiet sound above her, one of hushed mutterings of sweet nothings. Wonyoung could barely hear it, often drifting between the living world and the one of dreams.

It was a lullaby in everything but the definition, in that context it was more of a midnight ramble under the breath. It was there that she realized what she was missing.

Wonyoung grumbled, nuzzling her face on the pillow before lifting her head up, trying her best to open her eyes.

"Wonyo?" The voice asked again, this time Wonyoung had an image for said voice.

The image was a girl with concerned eyes that was on a face that glowed by the white light of the television. Her hair was the color of a mysterious void, it was wild, ruffled but still looked as radiant despite their surroundings and its dark color.

"Kiss me goodnight, Yujinnie?" Wonyoung yawned, her eyelids still heavy as she fought to keep them open just long enough for her to stare at the beautiful person in bed with her.

Yujin blinked at her, her eyes in slight surprise with a tinge of color on her cheeks before they morphed into puppy love.

"Aigoo," The older whispered with a smile that melted Wonyoung's heart as she leaned in, one hand lightly grabbing Wonyoung's chin, "you are so adorable."

Just like that, Yujin kissed her so softly, lips pressing briefly but had enough of a linger that it made Wonyoung smile into the kiss, warmth spreading between them.

A sappy sigh of content left Wonyoung's lips as they parted.

This was the thing that she was missing, the muse her dreams needed to revolve around. This kiss and the woman behind, bodies close, arms around hers, love as obvious and constant as the stars in the night sky.

It was the most important thing she needed if she was to ever sleep peacefully, now with that part fulfilled she could finally sleep again.

Wonyoung yawned as she nestled her head back down on her pillow and returned to the soothing lullaby of a heartbeat. Her body relaxed as her pillow moved up and down slowly underneath her whilst a thumb rubbed circles on her knuckles.

There was a final soft murmur above her, one that she just caught in her last momenrs of consciousness.

She answered it with a muffled whisper, one that sounded vaguely like I love you, too.

_______

word count:
849

dont touch me my day was so quiet and mellow today, no pressure after a long time (coz school and my perfectionist ass). its been a while since it had been like this so i felt rlly rlly super sensitive n emotional again dont touch me ty<3

ANYWAYS ! annyeongz once again. next is a rarepair;))

keep on requestin, y'all ! while im still motivated:')

1 one shot pending . . .