annyeongz

[istg this book is LITTERED w annyeongz oops

[made this on a whim bcs i only realized just now i promised to make a one shot of annyeongz as my gift to em but it took me more than a week to do oops(2)]

[keys(es)]

"Shit." 

Yujin huffed, grabbing her cup of coffee and making her way towards her and Wonyoung's front door with haste. 

She glanced around the entirety of the living room, lazer-like stare looking for her darn coat that always seemed to somehow disappear whenever their manager would call her early in the morning.

She nearly threw the cup down when she caught sight of the darn, fuzzy thing before grabbing it from under Wonyoung's pink bunny slippers on the floor.

"Shit, shit shit!" Her arms flailed in attempts to get the sleeves on her arms, to no avail.

"Yujinnie, lemme help."

Yujin spun on her heel to find a newly-awoken Wonyoung, whose hair was disheveled and her silky, plain biege pajamas protecting her skin from the cold. 

She turned her back on Wonyoung, allowing her girlfriend to fix the sleeves on the coat, before grabbing her cup from Wonyoung's nighstand.

 "Gotta go. Thanks, Youngie!" 

But just as she reached for the doorknob, Wonyoung called out to her with her morning voice.

"Hey," Wonyoung frowned, "aren't you forgetting something?"

Yujin playfully sighed, rolling her eyes with a grin before walking back to Wonyoung and pulling her in for a kiss. 

A little taken aback, Wonyoung let out a small huff, returning the kiss, only then to give Yujin a dazed expression when she pulled back. 

The bunny gulped, staring into the puppy's warm eyes with a pale blush on her cheeks. 

Then, she awkwardly held out her hand.

"I-I meant your keys.." 

Yujin stared down at Wonyoung's open palm and saw her motorcycle's keys. Oh.

"Oh."

They were both silent after that, with Yujin's mouth in an 'o' shape while Wonyoung bit back a sheepish grin, cheeks flaring.

Snapping out of it, Yujin shrugged and grabbed the keys before kissing Wonyoung on her plumpy morning lips once more, which further flustered the bunny.

"I gotta get to the set early. I'll text you when I get there! Love you!"

Wonyoung could only hum in response. 

She stared after Yujin's figure disappearing through the door connecting their individual bedrooms, before turning back towards her own room with a smile. 

Although the puppy's room were just a few steps away from Wonyoung's, she still decided to stay and cuddle with Wonyoung the night before.

Smiling, she went back to bed. She grabbed for the pillow Yujin had slept on and closed her eyes to feel the pleasant warmth Yujin left lingering.

Waking up to this every morning was certainly gonna be heaven.

______

word count:

428

im such an idiot for not posting this sooner omfg 

woah ok sooo where em requests ?? D:

annyeongz = soulmates

<3