2yeon ft. twice

[got bored ! wrote this as a distraction from wtv im constantly worryin bout :D]

[aND OMG I JUST FOUND OUT THESE GIRLIES GON RENEW THEIR CONTRACT?]

[jeong's whipped for nabongs,

and aw no, she's holding the baby now she's soft]

There were only specific groups of people Jeongyeon was afraid of. 

Thugs, murderers, generally criminals, JYP himself, Nayeon doing aegyo, TWICE doing aegyo, her doing aegyo.

And of course, the most terrifying kind of humans in existence, babies.

They terrified her because babies held so much power despite contributing zero to their environment. People would rush to feed them, play with them, gush over them, make a big deal over them, since, well, they are the future after all. 

But right now, they were a dependent species that wouldn't last a day without proper care.

Of course, Yoo Jeongyeon was aware that she herself had been a baby once too. Unpopular baby photos (that Jeongyeon was mortified to post on Children's Day) proved the existence of those days where it was socially acceptable for her to cry in the middle of the night because she had wet herself. 

If she could have it her way, she would destroy all evidence of ever being useless, insisting that she was born with a fully developed brain and the instinct to go to the toilet herself.

Alas, the rules of nature and biology applied to everyone, and so Jeongyeon could not defy Nayeon's argument.

"I hate to tell you this, but you also used to be exactly like that. And I don't have to be your mother to know."

With that, Nayeon was referring to the thing that caused Jeongyeon to stand a little apart from the group, gazing at it in irritation because its screaming was getting on her nerves.

"Make it stop," Jeongyeon scowled, sticking her pointer fingers in her ears, which didn't do much to dampen the noise, "like, geez. Why is it even crying? Is it worried about the economy? Is it already stressing over tuition fees?"