shuqi

[ah yes, the 'i love you, bro but no homo yk' ship that Cool_Tomato04 has requested !!]

[except, it is homo;D]

[bros kiss their bros, right?]

"You alright there, Shu?"

Shuhua blinked to her right, seeing two Soojins, "Huh?"

"You're drunk already, aren't you?" The two Soojins said at the same time.

"Nooo? You're just little blurry."

Okay. So she was drunk.

She wasn't going to lie, everyone kind of was.

It was their leader's birthday and of course everyone had their drink at some degree. 

There were no cameras or any managers instructing them to at least be decent while on live camera, therefore (G)I-DLE took this opportunity to finally get pissed drunk with no hold-backs.

Miyeon was already face-up on the couch by midnight, a few empty bottles of soju consumed through the night at the table, a few sodas on the floor, water on the kitchen counter.

They just finished playing a dumb drinking game that Shuhua didn't fully understand an hour ago, but drank when her unnies told her to,  according the 'rules'. Maybe a little more. 

It was a fun night. Everyone was having fun and Shuhua was glad the most drunk and wasted was none other than Song Yuqi.

Yuqi, who was now doing an impersonation of some sorts. Like the idiot that she is. Shuhua swore the drunker Yuqi was, the better the impersonations. 

That, or everyone was drunk enough to laugh either way. 

Shuhua didn't know who or what the Beijing puppy was impersonating, but she took her phone out and started an Instagram video story, a little snippet to tease her dearest Paboland what they were missing out on. 

When Yuqi finished her act, she grabbed another drink. Shuhua did the same.

Soyeon saw this and called out to the latter, "Wait, Shuhua, what are you doing?"