lizrei ft. annyeongz

[i cant get over brunette rei im sorry]

[bless starship for rooming lizrei together during their stay in germany, amen.]

["i know what i want"]

"What about that guy? He's hot, right?" 

Liz barely looked up from her drink at her friend's question, "Unnie, I know you don't like guys, but I'm pretty sure you still have eyes," She sighed before downing the rest of her drink and chuckling, "huh. That rhymed. I'm a poet and I didn't even know it."

Yujin raised a brow at that, "You gotta be drunk if you thought that was funny."

Liz rolled her eyes, "Oh, give me a break. You've been trying to hook me up with people all night. It's not my fault I need a drink or two just to survive this."

She saw Yujin take full offense from that with a knit of her brows, "Maybe not, but it is your fault for being such an innocent little snowflake. I would be a failure of a delinquent if I didn't try to tarnish such a pure maiden."

Yujin's words might have elicited a blush a few hours earlier, but even Liz's energy levels (or lack thereof), had their limits, and the alcohol was not helping them.

"You're one to talk," Liz decided it was time to turn the tables with her dopey smile, "how's your progress with Wonyoung?" 

Yujin groaned and pointedly refused to make eye contact, while the younger girl only smirked in triumph. They really should stop dancing around each other, because honestly, listening to this dog's ranting every time the latter stays over at her dorm was plain draining at this point.

Soon enough though, Liz noticed a new arrival to the bar and stood up to wave over the tall girl to their corner.

"Speak of the devil," Yujin mumbled. 

"Hey, Wonyo!"

Wonyoung smiled politely at the black-haired girl, but her smile turned rebellious and michiveous upon setting her eyes on Yujin. She said something to someone who was yet to enter the bar then made her way towards the pair.

Meanwhile, Liz only managed to focus on Wonyoung for a moment before her friend appeared and stole Liz's attention and breath.

Brunette? Check. 

Tasteful yet alluring outfit. Check. 

Flawless skin? Check.

Liz's already endangered heterosexuality?