maknaez (liz&leeseo)

[aww look, the aegies of ive <33]

[im legit sobbin bcs theyre just so cute ack but anyway requested by: Liz_xjph ! ]

[really happy]

They were laughing about something stupid, curled up on the couch, all warm and snug.

Stomach clenching, couldn't breathe, no holding back the shameless cackling and just plain careless.

Then, Liz caught the sight of her dongsaeng's face.

"What?" Liz asked, nudging the formerly dazed Leeseo slightly.

"Unnie, I-... Nothing. It's dumb."

Liz chuckled, light and free, "Well, you have to tell me now then," She cooed before giving Leeseo her infamous cat-like grin.

"You make me really happy, unnie."

And suddenly Liz couldn't breathe again but this time for an entirely different reason.

"...I told you it was dumb."

"No, no..." Liz said, reaching for the younger, however, she wasn't sure where to place her hands. So, she stopped, "I, uh- you make me really happy, too, Leeseo. You're our maknae, you make us all happy!"

Leeseo's doe eyes widened for a second. She knew that already, but hearing Liz, who often avoided skinship, barely talked about her feelings with the the members, say she made her bandmates happy was an entirely new feeling.

"Good," She said, earnestly after blinking a few times.

"Good," Liz echoed, squinting her eyes and nodding along, before spreading her arms wide, "now, c'mere, you baby!" 

Hearing her unnie's response and reaction made Leeseo feel as if she was a water balloon that was about to burst and ignited a new energy inside her. 

So, she threw herself against the taller girl and clung to her shoulders in pure, absolute joy.

Liz chuckled at her dongsaeng's antics before adjusting their position and wrapping her arms around Leeseo's midsection. 

She looked down at the younger girl and felt her heart swell.

Liz wouldn't show it in front of the whole world, but even she wouldn't deny that she had the softest spot exclusively for Lee Hyunseo in her heart, along with the rest of IVE. 

Leeseo does, in fact, make her really, really happy.

_____

word count: 

321

idunno guys,, they seem kinda wholesome idk

i dont wanna be that guy, but uh

seeing your support, votes and comments keep me up and motivated, so a vote and/or comment is greatly appreciated:)

i love them, and you !

6 one shots pending . . .