wonnako

[HOW could i forget one of my fave rarepairs????? honestly, this is a crime

[HOW could i forget one of my fave rarepairs????? honestly, this is a crime.]

[this was requested by:  izone82718 ! (i think ? i forgot who requested wonnako lol)]

[smol and tol]

She wasn't that small, right? 

...Right?

So it was understandable when Nako stopped talking to Yuri for a week and half after the hamster bought her a foldable stepping stool for their dorm's bathroom in case Nako couldn't reach the sink.

It was a poor joke and it hurt. It really hurt.

So when Wonyoung caught up with the joke their dormmates were going on about, she thought it'd be different.

Boy, was she wrong.

But at least Wonyoung was nice about it. 

She would see Nako struggling to reach something, often it was cereal, and would make some comment before reaching up and handing her the box. 

Occasionally, if the maknae was tired enough, she would not realize what she was doing. 

And this would cause her to pick up the box, make a move to hand it to Nako but then turn and put it even higher.

Then they started dating. 

Yes, Nako couldn't believe she and the giant baby would be a thing, either. 

They started dating and Nako wholeheartedly loved the tall girl. She loved being able to cling to the girl whenever Wonyoung would pour herself a cold glass of milk in the morning by moulding herself into the taller girl's side. She loved how protected she was in her arms.

She liked borrowing Wonyoung's sweaters. Her sweaters were baggy enough for Wonyoung to put her hands under and scrap her nails gently along Nako's stomach. 

She liked sitting on the counter and being able to kiss Wonyoung comfortably. 

She liked when they laid down, whether it be on the sofa in the dorm's living room or on one of their beds, that Wonyoung could go behind her, legs intertwined and her arms around Nako's stomach, warm and snug.