1

Anna's pov
"I want a tattoo." I said and the girls looked at me.

"To celebrate 19." I said and they smiled.

"I heard some girl owns a tattoo store. The reviews there are amazing." They said.

"Alright bet. We go there tomorrow." I said and they nodded.

I was extremely tired. We had a party to celebrate my birthday and when I hit my bedsheets my eyes glued shut.

~~~~~

We all hopped in the car. It was about 1 in the afternoon and I was hungover from all the alcohol drank last night.

When we arrived the store on the outside looked abandoned. But when we walked in it was neon and there was lamps and chairs.

A guy at the counter welcomed us. I looked right and left. There was a girl she seemed to be drawing.

She was wearing a sports bra with wife beater on top and some sweats... she walked around the building and grabbing a redbull from a fridge.

"Yeah we got birthday girl here." Eva said turning my head to face the man.

I showed him my design I wanted and he smiled.

"Can I get this?" I asked.

"Ooh... that seems like a tattoo she can do." he told me pointing at a girl who had her hair up.

She was drawing on an iPad as he brought her over.

"She's good with flowers and types like that. As for you girls My buddy Damien can help you out at that station." He said for the girls over there and they split into stations.

The girl looked young to be here but her drawing and pictures on her part of the wall were detailed and drawn good.

"Did you bring any food like type of sugar or candy?" She asked and I shook my head no.

"You can have some candy of mine." She said giving it to me.

I gave her the designs and she nodded sitting down and drawing some stencils.

"Might as well get to know each other while we're at it." I said and she looked at me.

"Anna Shumate." I said putting a hand out.

She looked at me with a side eye and I gulped at her intimidation. she sat down putting a stencil on.

"Allison Tobin." She mumbled as she took the stencil off.

~~~~~

The girl was focused on the tattoo. It stung but I was use to this pain already. She looked at me and caught me staring.

"Your doing great." She said standing up and grabbing a few candy and putting them in my hand.

"We can take a break. Eat those so you don't pass out." She said leaving me.

I looked over at Eva who was sitting across from me.

"She's hot as fuck." She mouthed me and I laughed.

A few minutes later Allison came back. She got everything set up and started working again.

She gave me a few glances probably making sure I was okay.

"You doing okay?" She asked and I nodded.

She looked at the door for a second before looking at me. She went back to work and kept looking at the door.

"Lance. Check the door." She said and we saw a guy walking outside. He opened the door and looked everywhere but no one was there.

"Fuck." She mumbled.

After awhile she got to my third tattoo which was the last one. She looked at me for a second.

"Did you say something?" She asked me and I shook my head no.

"Oh... okay." She mumbled before taking her ink snd continuing.

After she asked done she wiped it and stuck the plastic foil over the tattoos.

"Run it under warm water when taking it off. And follow the instructions for aftercare." She said taking her gloves off.

She was nervous. She had sweat running down the side of her face. She left quickly going into the back.

I sat there admiring the tattoos. She did amazing it was exactly what I was looking for.

The shading the lines were all perfect. It was the perfect size and I was definitely tipping.

"For three... that will be... 132.23" he said and I smiled giving him my card.

"And here's the tip." I said leaving three 20 dollar bills.

"Why thank you." He said.

"Just leave it over at her station on the chair." He said and I nodded going over.

There was a pen and a pad of notebook paper. Everyone was waiting on me since none was took the longest.

I wrote my number down on the paper and put the money on top. I looked at my friends and left without any suspicions.

"Jesus Anna your artist was hot as fuck." Sab said and I nodded.

"I know right" I said and they all laughed.

"Allison Tobin is her name." I said.

"That's the girl that owns that company." Emma said.

"She did mine perfectly." I said looking at them.

"Holy... that's the best I ever seen." Devyn said looking at them.

"We should go there again." I said looking out the window.

A/n

Did I publish this at 2am in the morning?

Yes I did. I know I have problems...

^Allison Tobin^

^Allison Tobin^