14

Allison's Pov
I woke up to see myself curled up in between Anna's legs with her arms around my body. She was already awake.

I moved around lifting my head into her neck as she played with my hair. Braiding it..

"Morning sunshine." She said.

"No. Just shhhh." I whispered putting my finger on her lip.

She didn't say anything as I felt myself slowly fall asleep again.

"OH HEY!!" We heard seeing the girl at the top of the stairs.

I groaned before getting up this time. I was in between Anna's leg as she was undoing the braid she put in my hair.

After that I got up to make breakfast. It was around 9 has Alex looked at me suspiciously.

"What?" I mumbled grabbing a pan.

"You... and her. OH I FUCKING KNEW IT!!!" She yelled.

"Language. And keep it down." I said grabbing the eggs.

"SOON IM GONNA SEE YALL OFF TO YOUR HONEYMOON!" She said and I gulped.

"No. No honeymoon. I don't even have enough money for that. And who will watch you? I mean-" I choked up panicking.

"Allie. I'm literally 16 turning 17 I'll be fine." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"You... you can stay with a friend than if it ever happens." I said.

"Hmph.. deal. Ooh and 100 bucks." She smirked.

"Why on earth do you need 100 bucks." I said and she smiled.

"A bet isn't a bet with some real money sis." She said and I sighed before nodding her off.

When she disappeared I felt arms behind me wrapping up around my waist.

"Oh- oh okay. Can we not while I'm cooking?" I mumbled.

"Mm smells delicious." She said.

I learned how to make a square hasbrown with a hill down middle to place an egg in. They were the best...

"Anna. Off now." I mumbled and she smiled.

"Make me." She smirked.

"Your a real pain in the ass." I said.

"Hah deal with it." She said before getting the knife in my hand to cut up cilantro and green onions.

"Your cutting it the wrong way. Your suppose to cut all of them together." She said holding the stack of green onions and cutting them.

I got the Tabasco and dropped some on top of the food before putting sausage on top and as well as cheese while Anna sprinkled green onions and a leaf of cilantro on top.

"Cute. And yummy. Just like you." She whispered.

I side eyed her before getting the plates to put the food on. I got the coffee out as she looked at me.

"ALEX! BREAKFAST!" I yelled as Alex came running down to grab her plate.

"Enjoy." I said and she smiled as she sat next to me at the dinner table.

"I'm just gonna... you know leave you two at it." Alex said.

"Ah wait, no.. I have a question for you." I stopped her as she looked at me.

"Can I go on vacay with Caiden?" She asked.

"Caiden. The girl that's on your rugby team?" I asked.

"Yeahh?" She said nervous.

"Yeah... sure just text me the time." I said.

I find myself to have a pretty good radar. Such as finding Alex as maybe pan or lesbian. Guys were never her thing neither as they were mine too.

When she walked away I looked at Anna.

"She's gay!" We both said at the same time.

We both stared at each other of shock before busting out into a laughing fit

"I knew it from the start." I said as we kept laughing.

"Ah that means. Your free to vacation with me." She said and I had totally forgotten about that.

"Oh yeah..: right." I mumbled.

"Well if you want to go still. It you don't want to that's okay." She said but there was that change of tone.

"No. I haven't done a vacation since I was 12 so... I think I'll go." I said and she looked at me.

"You haven't done a vacation in 7 years!" She said.

"Yeah... is that bad?" I mumbled drinking my coffee.

"Of course that's bad! It's nearly a decade!" She yelled as I laughed.

"I.. don't have the very best relationship with my parents... so I never asked for money. They cut me off shortly when I told them I wasn't going to college." I said and she just listened.

It felt really great for someone just to listen...

"I'm sorry that happened. But you don't have to pay for your ticket. We've already had an extra two. The other one will probably going to Emma's boyfriend. Unless Alex still wants to go." She said.

"Alex is not allowed to have two vacations." I joked.

"Than it's done. You'll come." She said and I nodded.

Shortly after breakfast we walked back to my shop and she got to her car before going back.

"Looks like someone had a great time." One of my workers said as I flipped him off.

"Even better she's cuter too." He said and I smiled.

A/n

I keep forgetting that I write books 😀