19

Anna's Pov
"Anna... wake up." I heard looking up as a light shined in our room.

"What? Who are you..." I mumbled groggily.

I actually tried opening my eyes to see Eva. She smiled as I groaned looking down to see Allison.

She had her head laying on my chest and her arms wrapped around me. I smirk a little before feeling a slap on my head.

"Wake up... we're gonna go to the beach and than to get snow cones." Eva said and I nodded trying to get up.

When Eva left I looked at Allison who dug her head more into my chest. I twirled her hair a little playing with it.

"Hey... wake up." I whispered.

"Fuck you." I heard her say as I laughed.

I touched her waist and started to tickle her. She jumped up desperately trying to get out of grip.

"I swear to heavens earth and I will punch you so hard!" She yelled as I laughed.

I stopped tickling her and held her waist letting my head fall onto her shoulder.

"God I hate you so much..." she mumbled.

"You love me and you know it." I said looking at her.

"Fuck you." She mumbled and I smiled.

I let her go but she didn't move. I looked at her and she smiled as I kissed the side of her head before getting up.

"We have to get up to go to the beach. We wanna get there early right?" I said and she nodded.

"Uhm... do we have to wear bikinis or something." I heard looking at her.

"I mean... you don't have to if you don't want to... but in all meanings you aren't gonna get judge. My frie-" she cut me off.

"It's not that. I mean I just prefer to keep my skin covered." She said as she swung her legs off the bed.

"Oh... well, I have shirt you can wear if you need one?" I asked walking over to her.

"I- thank you... that's nice of you to do that but I have one." She said and I nodded as I rubbed her back.

She put her head on my shoulder until the door busted open. We looked behind us to see Eva and Emma before they realized us their eyes widen.

"Oh fuck! We were just wondering if you two were awake. We'll be leaving very soon." They siad and I nodded.

I watched Allison get up as I looked at her curved body. She was wearing a long white T-shirt with black boxers. I smiled before getting to my suitcase and getting my swimsuit. I changed in the closet while Allison got the bathroom.

I came out of the closet (Pun intended) before going out to see Allison wearing a white see through tanktop with her swimsuit bikini under it. She wasn't wearing any pants except her swim bottoms.

"I'm putting some shorts on don't worry." She said and I laughed as she grabbed some of her shorts putting them on.

I clothed myself over my swimsuit before meeting Allison at the door with the other girls. Allison went to the kitchen and grabbed herself some blueberries that the girls bought yesterday.

We all went out the door to the beach as we set out a towel for everyone I watched as we all slipped out of our clothes but noticed that Allison kept hers on.

I've seen her body, I've seen how fit shes been but I wonder what has destroyed her confidence.

"Hey... You know, no one want judge you, and if they do I'll beat em up." I said and she smiled.

"Thank you but I'm comfortable right now." She said and I nodded.

I laid next to her as I scooted closer to her. I laid my head on her stomach as I felt her play with my hair making me smile. We were interrupted with the girls bringing snowcones.

"Tigers blood for you Anna and Silver fox for you Allison." Dev said giving us snowcones as we watched people playing on the beach.

"You wanna play volleyball?" I asked grabbing a volleyball that was dug into the sand.

"Sure." She said and I smiled grabbing her hand.

"Now Dev we all know that your amazing at volleyball so please take a easy on us." I said.

"Oh nah. I'm gonna smack this ball straight in your face!" She yelled as I gave Allison the ball to serve.

Three people on each side. We got Emma and Sab, Dev, and Eva all on the other side. Allison threw the ball up before slapping it across the other side and Dev dove at it but it was too fast and out of her reach.

I looked at Allison who smiled, I didn't know she could do that...

We played for awhile as the game started to fall apart with laughter. We all got dunked with water. I tackled Allison into the water as we laughed. Soon enough we came back from the water as Allison shirt was completely see through which caused the black of her bikini to showout.

I didn't mention it but I took her waist making her go down in the water with me. When we came out of the water we were all laughing and I think Allison was genuinely having a good time. As I laid my head back on her stomach we stayed like that till it was lunch time.

A/N

This is totally not weird to tell you after all of the smuts I've done... But I may be Asexual... Maybe more of Demisexual I think. But do not worry I'll still do smuts I'll just never favor the chapter very much.

I'm still thinking about it but the more I think about it the more I think I am...