35

Anna's POV

Friday came faster than I thought. Although everyday I literally groaned and complained that Friday couldn't come any faster.

I was about to pick Allison up. I sent her a text before seeing her panic text. I laughed a little seeing her yell I'm text that She couldn't find her lucky dress.

I told her I can give her an extra 20 mins to get ready and she thanked me. I used the 20 mins to go down the road for the flower shop.

I looked through them as I got a little stress from not being able to pick which one.

"Hi! Is there anything I can do to help?" A girl came from the back as I nodded.

"Hello... I'm nervous I'm going on a first formal date and I can't find the right flowers for her" I said.

Well... I'd say you should get her some dark roses. But I know it's very common. I'd say these white flowers would do formal just fine" she said and I looked at her.

"Is there any way I can... have both? She's a very happy person but with a dark personality if you know what I mean." I said and she nodded as she laughed.

She wrapped a bouquet of dark red roses with white Lillie's and it fit Allison's personality and happiness.

I looked at my phone to notice I was about 5 minutes late. I quickly rushed to my car and drove over to Allison's house.

I walked up her door door before taking a deep breath and knocking on her door. Oh my god I feel like a teenage boy.

"Oh, hey Anna..." I saw Alex as she looked at me.

"Hi Alex. Don't worry, I won't question the other day." I said and she smiled.

She let me in and told me she was in the kitchen. I was taking her to one of the fanciest restaurant and it took my hours to get me a reservation.

I looked for Allison as she was on the phone. She had her back turned at me and sounded a little upset.

"Stop asking. I don't want I hear anything else from you. Don't beg me for more again." She said before hanging up and turning around.

Her eyes lit up to see me. I held out the flowers for her and she smiled so big taking them from me.

"Oh my god they look so pretty!" She said before taking the plastic off and grabbing a vase.

She added water and put them right on the counter. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her.

"Are you ready to go out?" I asked and she nodded. I took her hand and walked her out the door. And has the gentlewoman I am I opened the door for her.

When we finally got to the restaurant and sat down. I can tell we were both nervous.

"What do people do on these types of dates." She whispered as I smiled and shrugged.

"Eat... talk about life and what's going on, warn them about everything before we get into relationships." I said and she looked at me.

"But of course if your not ready." I said adding on and she hesitated before nodding.

"I was also thinking... we can go watch the sunset." I said.

"On the beach. And we can just hangout and chill?" I said and she smiled nodding.

I told her to go wild. It's her night I got us regular drinks cause we were underaged but she got some shrimp pasta. I decided to get the same thing and we shared some secrets.

"No way you did that!" She laughed at my story. We were both finished and we got a desert to share. Ingot the bill and ignored the money before paying.

I drove her to the beach and put down a towel and we shared a few snacks that we got. We obviously got a bottle of wine that I had got and we sipped slowly on the bottle.

We watched the sunset and told a boatload of funny stories. I learned a lot more about her and I'm proud of myself to step out of my comfort zone.

"I wanted to ask a question..." she turned to me.

"I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?" I asked as I expected the worse.

"Oh. Of course... I would love to be your girlfriend." She said and I lit up.

Yes... this is going as plan!

Allison let Alex have a sleepover. She didn't expect what big of a date I made for her so I told her she can sleep at my house.

I think the alcohol made us both tipsy so we had a Eva drive us home. But the second we stepped in my house we were all over each other. The alcohol had something to do with this.

"I'm... really hot." She mumbled.

"Can you help unzip me please." She asked me as I looked at her.

We weren't exactly drunk. Just tipsy enough to know what we were both doing. It's like the alcohol made us have so much confidence.

She took her dress of... she only had her underwear and bra off. What made it so much better was that she had white lace. She turned around and she looked at me before pushing me to my bed.

She took off my jacket before straddling my lap. She took off my shirt and left me in my bra. She smiled before letting me kiss her.

It was like... kissing her all over again and the butterflies in my stomach erupting. She kissed me harder and eventually was kissing my neck leaving wet kisses all over.

She undid my belt! All while kissing me. Is she that good? Fuck that just makes her even hotter...

She made her way down from my neck to my collarbone and making her way down my torso and to my stomach. Just leaving all kinds of kisses and hickies.

Taking off my underwear and feeling her head between my legs...

Idk... I wanna get all these stories done bc j feel bad now that Anna does have a girlfriend... ugh which btw Soph and Anna make such a cute couple.

For the next couple months I'll be making multiple chapters and to get my book done before 2024.

I'd rather move on to regular gxg books. At some point I wouldn't mind being a writer professionally after I turn 18.