5

Anna's POV
"Oh my god... that looks so good!" Eva said.

I was zoned out. I couldn't help but think about Allison's behavior today... the way her friend or sister I think sister helped her.

She rushed to get something off the shelf and a bottle of water. Being a part messenger before pushing Allison to speak for her own.

"Again.. thinking about her future wife. Hey Anna!" I heard seeing snapped fingers in front of me.

"How was she?" She asked.

"Uh she was good." I said.

"Really? I thought she was weird. She like panicked and acted like a thousands voices were talking to her." Chase spoke up.

"It was funny and weird. Why would you like that about someone." He said.

"A thousands voices talking at once??" Emma asked.

"Shut up Chase. You didn't know what was going on in her head." I snapped.

"Woah girl. Chill. Cmon. Why would you fall a girl as beautiful as yourself but acts so fucking wierd." He said.

"I'm not falling for her! Plus shut up!" I said getting up.

"Like how was she acting?" Emma asked.

"She was acting schizophrenic." Chase said laughing.

"That's a slur that's not to be used against other people Chase." Eva said.

"What I'm telling the truth. She acted so weird..." he said.

"What it's not like she's actually schizophrenic... it's just a term to be used against someone that's psychotic." He said and I grabbed him.

Right on his new tattoo and pushed him out the door.

"Find your own transportation." I snarked slamming the door.

"He's not wrong. She probably has a psychotic mental illness that she can't control. It's not her fault." Sab said softly.

"There's schizophrenia, Schizoaffective Disorder, Schizophreniform Disorder, Brief Psychotic Disorder, Delusional Disorder, Substance-Induced Psychotic Disorder, Psychotic Disorder Due to a Medical Condition, and Paraphrenia." Dev said looking it up.

"But most of these only happen by substance, old age, or injury." Dev mumbled.

"Hold up... why are we searching up her disorder. It's not that big of a deal to be searching it up. Chase just couldn't keep his dumb mouth fucking shut to bring the subject up." I said

"Well.. we gotta know what we can do for Anna's futuristic wife." Sab teased and I groaned rolling my eyes.

"Stop researching it. And don't have any contact with her!" I yelled.

"Too late..." Emma said and I looked at them.

"We already scheduled an appointment for next week..." they said and I groaned loudly before leaving.

I plopped on the bed avoiding my tattoo. I watched a tv show before falling asleep.

~~~~~~~

I got an anonymous call. I answered it and I heard the girls voice.

"Will you shut up- she answered!" I heard on the other side.

"Hello? Is this Anna Shumate?" I heard.

"No. Alexandra! Give me the goddamn phone." I heard.

"This is Anna shumate correct?" I heard her voice.

"Yes why?" I mumbled.

"I had you just a few hours ago. I was uhm... hoping if you could.." she said before getting cut off completely.

The line went dead and I was confused. I looked at the phone and she hung up on me.

Is this a joke?

The phone called again...

"I-I am so sorry. I-I didn't mean to do that." She said.

"It's okay.." I mumbled.

"I was hoping if you could come in for a commercial." She blurted out.

I didn't answer. I was a little surprised they'd call me.

"Hello? If you don't want to just please say that." She said.

"No... No! I wanna do it." I said.

"Really? I've scheduled the commercial for two weeks. If that's okay with you?" She asked and I could hear the trembling in her voice.

"That works good for me." I said softly.

"Really? Oh okay. I-I'll see you then!" She said and ending the phone line.

"So... going back there huh?" I heard making me jump when I saw Brad.

"Tattoos looking hella sick." He said.

"Yeah now get out. I'll drive you back to your hotel and to the airport." I said and he nodded.

Allison's Pov
"She said yes?" Alex asked.

"Yes." I mumbled.

"Like an actual yes. You didn't suddenly hear it." She said and I looked at her upset.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to." She mumbled.

"She said she wanted to do it." I said and her eyes lit up.

"MY SISTERS GONNA GET A GIRLFRIEND!! HELL YEAH!" She yelled and I chuckled.

"No girlfriend. Just a client." I said.

"Aww but cmonnn." She said.

"Why don't you invite her to that bar?" She asked me and I looked at her.

"Oh please I know about that bar as much as you do." She said.

"Dales Dank?" She said.

"The off white wall just behind the subway." She said.

"You are not suppose to be knowing about that." I said.

"Oops too late." She said and walking away.

"But you should. Give each other some time to bond. Maybe a little Funtime..." she said with last part lowly.

"Ew no. I just met her." I said.

"True love at first sight?" She questioned me.

"Absolutely not!" I said.

"Dales Dank let's anyone in besides below 15. After thag your good to go!" She said.

"I don't know maybe?" I mumbled.

"Good. Now be excited for this." She said.

I smiled and she flipped me off before going out the door back to her work.

A/n

It's kinda weird. A lot of people forgot my birthday. 😃