31

Anna's POV
"ITS CHRISTMAS EVE! ONE DAY FROM CHRISTMAS!!!!" We heard seeing Brandon. Well I heard Allison was still cuddling into my arm.

"We'll be down in a minute Brandon." I said and he nodded running out too which I assume to wake Tommy up.

"Hey... psst. Ho ho ho." I said as Allison groaned.

"Your breath stinks." She mumbled.

"Oh Cmon it's not that bad." I said as she looked at me.

"No it's bad." She said and I rolled my eyes before helping her up.

"It's Christmas Eve!! We've got cookies in the oven for Santa and coffee for the tired ones!" Brandon yelled.

We went to the living room to where we was met with all the others. I was about to grab a cookie off the pan when mom smacked my hand away making me let out a yelp.

"Hey! Cmon." I mumbled and she looked at me.

"The pan is hot. Taking this and scoop it to a plate." She said and I for see taking it before looking at Allison if she wanted a piece.

She was too busy talking with Brandon I just got her a plain one. I sat next to her as her and Brandon were working on a deck of cards.

"Pick a card and card!" He said unfolding the whole deck for her.

She picked a card and looked at it before putting it back in the deck like he said too. As he did all of his magic I put the cookie in her mouth letting her take a bite before pulling away.

"Was this your card!" He asked showing a jack of spades  and she shook her head.

To which is surprising because when he told us that it was the card that was tattooed on her leg he was right.

When he pulled the bottom card out he pulled out a 3 of hearts and she was in awe.

"Haha! Mom I did it!" He said as I laughed.

"What does the Jack of spades mean?" I ask as she leaned into me. I traced the Jack of spades tattoo on her leg.

"My grandfathers card. He always played the Jack of spades in any card game he could get." She said.

"I got it shortly after he passed." She mumbled.

"I'm sorry." I whispered regretting making her sad.

"It's okay. Cause it's Christmas Eve." She said giving me a quick peck before standing up.

She went into the kitchen to help my mom with food. We are gonna have a Christmas Eve dinner instead since we're leaving on Christmas Day evening to go back to LA due to the appointments and photo shoots.

"Awe thank you darling!" She said as Allison took the pan out of the oven.

"Allison! Are you good at Xbox?" Tommy asked as he held the controller up.

"Here you take over. We still gotta wrap some gifts." He said giving me the controller as I looked at Brandon playing Fortnite.

I felt arms around my waist as I was readying up with Brandon to play duos. Allison behind me as I sat down with her in the recliner. She cuddled up in my chest watching me shoot down someone.

"Heheh I'm so good at this game." I snickered as Brandon groaned.

I snuggled into Allison as she was scrolling on Instagram. She's on her Christmas break but boy do they open quick. Sometimes she makes appointments for others as Christmas gifts but it's a rare occasion and she made one just 2 days after Christmas before she realize she was coming home with me.

"HAHA!" I said killing a duo myself.

Allison looked at the screen as I was on my way to killing the last guy. Brandon killed the last guy which led us to a victory royale.

"HELL YEAH!" Brandon yelled.

"BRANDON WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!" Mom yelled as I snickered.

~~~~~~

"We change the plans we're not going to church." I said as she looked at me.

"Yeah crazy I know." I said.

"But we're taking photos so put the dress on!" I said as she looked at me weirdly.

"Wouldn't it be weird? I mean I'm not apart of your family I jus-" she mumbled as I rolled my eyes.

"Everyone sees you has family and might as well." I said and she looks at me.

"Cmon! Put your dress on. Please?" I asked and she sighs as she went into the changing room.

I smiled as I got a matching dress just to make myself a feminine look. When she came out I smiled.

Okay obviously not because I fucked her in that dress but as well she looks beautiful. I hugged her from behind before seeing Brandon in his suit as I laughed at his bow.

"Hey don't laugh you can barley do a tie." Allison said hitting me as she fixed his bow and smiled.

"Anna." I heard seeing Tommy in his old suit that he probable hasn't gotten out in a long time.

We all went outside as it was fucking cold. Allison and I were shivering as Brandon was complaining.

Hell so would I. If I had new how cold it was I wouldn't have come. We went to the park for the daytime lighting. It was first mom and dad as me and Allison found an abandoned ball.

We chucked at each other before the ball turned into pile of snowballs.

When me and Allison took our photos my step-dad wanted them perfect as I laughed. We took the cutest photos ever as I was ready to go home.