26

Anna's POV
"We're home!" I yelled as I opened the door.

First to run to me was Brandon as I picked him up hugging him. Allison was still overthinking in the car. Wanted me to go first.

I went I go hug my mom but she stopped me.

"Where is she?" She asked me.

"She's in the car it's okay." I said and she smiled hugging me.

Was not kidding when I told Allison my mom would be mad if I didn't invite her. And yes... I've told my mom about her.

Tommy was next with his girlfriend. When Allison didn't come in I saw her struggling. I grabbed her suitcase as she looked at me.

"I had it." She mumbled.

"Yeah well you were struggling a bit." I said setting it on the ground and closing the trunk.

I put my arm over Allison leading her to the front door. When my mom saw her she smiled, but died when she saw the tattoos.

I knew Allison realized it because she put on a sweatshirt after. I talked to my about it but she told me nothing.

"Look I'm sure she was just surprised." I said sitting next to her.

"Yeah sure, I should just go home." She mumbled.

"No, with whatever my mom doesn't like about you I don't care." I said kissing her.

Suddenly Brandon busted through before seeing us, he was speechless before telling us to follow him.

He led us into the living room. He gave us Christmas hats as my mom looked at me. Allison actually got them presents.

She got Brandon a Lego set of his favorite tv show, got Tommy a fishing set that he needed. She got my mom a beautiful picture frame and my dad a really cool lighter.

She didn't tell me what she got me, though she was excited to give them these gifts.

I pulled my mom aside as she was making cookies.

"Anna have you seen her wrist as close as it is?" She asked me.

"What? Why would I look? I no you've hated tattoos but you don't have to judge someone with them." I mumbled.

"It's not the tattoos Anna. The tattoos are beautifully done on her but the wrist is what worries me." She said as I looked at Allison who was helping my brother.

"Sweetheart, I love her, she so beautiful and she looks like she enjoys having time with you, but you should look more closer." She said before putting the cookies in the oven.

I walked back as I stood behind Allison. She was helping Brandon get the star on the tree. She was holding the ladder so he wouldn't fall.

I looked carefully at her rolled up sleeve, she had a faint size scar on her wrist. The tattoo had covered it up so much I didn't realize. I just hugged her waist as she held the ladder down.

"Okay! Mom we did the tree!" Brandon yelled as he jumped on the ladder.

He lost his balance falling us. He landed against Allison as she went to catch him. She fell back against me as Allison let out a groan.

"I'm sorry!" Brandon said getting up quickly.

"Are you okay?" I asked her as she had her head in my shoulder.

"Yeah I'm okay." She said.

I helped her up as she looked at me. I kissed the top of her head real quick getting another peak at her other wrist. It had two but more faint line. A flower tattoo covered it up.

"Does anything hurt?" I asked.

"A bruised rib is the most but it's okay." She said and I smiled.

Brandon rushed in with a bandaids and Neosporin. With an entire med kit.

"Brandon I don't think we need that." I said as he looked at Allison.

"Are you sure? We have everything." He said and I nodded.

He nodded going back to out it up. I laid next to Allison as I put her hat back up. I took her hand taking her back to my bedroom. I lifted her sweatshirt looking and seeing a small bruise forming.

"Anna I'm okay. It will be gone soon." She said.

"Heyo cookies ready, were gonna watch a movie." Tommy said as I nodded.

We went and my mom smiled handing us cookies. A plate for me and her as we sat on the couch and Brandon sat on the floor. Allison curled up next to me taking a cookie.

We started to the grinch as got cookies and then dinner was made we got normal canes actually but it was still dinner.

Allison put her presents under the tree along with all the others. I'm wondering what my mom got for her. She said the entire family was getting this for her.

She wouldn't even tell me because I told her my gift so she said it was from the parted by me.

My mom made hot chocolate for us. Allison was a little scared to get hers, by the fact she thought my mom judged her.

"Just go, you gotta meet her somehow." I said pushing her forward a little.

A/n
I like a girl. And... and... I'm too much of a pussy to make the first move 🥲