21

Allison's Pov
After bowling we went for dinner. I can feel that spiking intense between me and my surroundings.

I looked around and saw a lot of people.

(Right there!!)

I swiftly turned around seeing something. I felt my breathing spike.

(Pfft you idiot.)

I sighed before feeling my baby hairs standing on the ends. I tried shaking it off before feeling Anna's hand on my thigh.

Suddenly everything went back to normal... the talking, the people, the feeling.

I felt Anna's thumb rubbing against my skin as I looked at her.

"Are you okay?" She whispered and I nodded.

"Yeah I'm okay." I mumbled before averting my attention towards the conversation.

As we walked outside the girls were thinking to go to the beach. I stared at the busy street hearing the tires on the concrete.

(Snap out of it!)

I heard making me rub my temples. I let out a small groan as I felt Anna.

"Cmon. The girls are letting us go home alone." I heard as Anna took my hand.

"Okay hey look at me. You are feeling so jumpy and out of your body." Anna said as I looked at her.

"I-I feel like. Someone's watching me but I don't know." I mumble pulling my knees to my chest.

"Hey, I just... I want you to be okay. I want you to feel comfortable despite your surroundings." She said.

"Just stay with me alright? I need you to try and ignore the feeling." She said and I took a deep breath before nodding.

She kept her hand on my thigh while she drove as I looked around. She rubbed her thumb on my skin while I tried shutting the voice out.

When we arrived home the girls were already in their swimsuit as I kept my head down and went towards our room.

"I-I'm sorry. I should have never came." I said and Anna looked at me.

"I just don't... fit in." I said and she laughed a little.

"Doesn't matter if you fit in. My friends love you. They absolutely adore you." She said.

"Are you really worried about this? That someone is watching you." She asked me.

"No I just- I don't do well when I'm in this state and around a bunch of people." I said.

I knew Anna would have a hard time around me. I can never cooperate correctly. I knew something would go so wrong about this.

(She hates you)

"I know she does, just shut up." I mumbled.

"Allison." I heard looking up.

"Why don't we put this someone's watching up. And you don't have to do anything anymore." She said.

"You can stay here if you need. The girls will understand. They are understanding." She said resting her hand on my neck while rubbing her thumb.

"I can go make something for you if you want?" She asked me.

(Don't! She'll burn the house down!)

"No cause I'm afraid your gonna burn the whole house." I said and she laughed.

"Why don't we go to a quiet place tomorrow? A place I've heard people barely stay. And it can only be me and you." She said.

"I don't care what we do... I just want this feeling to go away." I said.

"We'll get this feeling over. Don't worry." She said as she started to take my sweatshirt off.

"It's hot as hell in here I don't understand why your in a sweatshirt." She said.

"Lay down and I'll go get some lunch in a few hours but for now we can watch a movie." I said.

(Your stupid to think she'll come back, or even hang out with you.)

I gripped the edge of the counter in the mirror as I just looked across from me.

Another version of me? She smiled at me...

(Just fucking give up on her patience for you! It will never happen)

(She will forever think your so weird. Like who would even wanna hang out with you?)

The voice saying those things making me want to to punch the mirror. Anna called my name out making me break out of my trance seeing the reflection back to me.

I groaned taking a sigh out and walking into the room. I looked at Anna who smiled with the TV set up.

I curled up in a blanket before feeling Anna with some ice cream and popcorn. I laid my head on her chest taking some popcorn and spoons of ice cream as we watched the rest of the Harry Potter movies.

"I'm sorry." I said and she looked at me.

(Apologizing will never do anything. We talked about this!)

"I-Im sorry for taking you away from your friends... I feel really bad." I said.

"Don't worry. We're planning to get dinner on Thursday, plus they understand, I understand. We may not suffer the same thing you but we understand." She said and I smiled.

I suddenly felt a good feeling. Like everything would be okay. And no one was ever gonna judge me.

"Plus... I'm sure there is no one watching us."