30

Anna's POV
I watched as Allison took care of my wounds while I stared at the handprint around her neck.

"Anna... Anna?" I heard snapping out of it and seeing her.

"Are you okay?" She asked before putting hydrogen Peroxide on my knuckles making me squeeze her thigh and groan loudly.

"Jesus... fuck- maybe a little warning next time?" I asked and she smiled.

It was quiet again as she was focusing on my knuckles. She put a strip of cotton down on top and than taped it. She told me she would take it off later as I looked at her. She started to walk off without saying anything to me.

"eh! Wait come back." I said as she turned to me.

"I'm sorry..." I mumbled.

"I'm... sorry what did you say?" She asked me as I looked at her.

"I'm sorry." I said louder.

"I-I think there's something in my ear. Can you speak a little louder?" She teased as I rolled my eyes before I kissed her lips.

She smiled holding onto my neck as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I took her back to the bed kissing her neck and her face and all over.

"I'm sorry." I said laying my head on her chest.

"It's okay." She said as I traced out the hand on her neck.

"It makes me feel angry that I wasn't there a bit early to stop that." I said

"Anna, love your okay. Stop feeling so bad about it." She said as I looked at her with sad eyes.

"Stop giving me those." She mumbled covering my face as I laughed.

"I love you." I whisper digging my head into her neck.

"I..." she mumbled hesitating.

"Hey brownies and mom wants to talk to you." The door slammed open seeing Brandon.

"Damn a lil privacy?" I asked has I got up.

I put my hand out for Allison to grab but she was kinda staring off to space. I snapped my fingers a few times in front of her face as she looked at me.

"You okay?" I asked and she nodded quickly.

This time she took my hand and I led her to the living room as I saw mom handing out brownies. I smiled leading Allison to the kitchen.

"Oh my god. Anna." Mom says as she takes ahold of my face.

"Ehhh. I don't like people touching my face." I muttered giving Allison her brownie.

"Hmm? You don't mind it when I do." Allison says as I rolled my eyes.

"Make better choices." Mom says has I rolled my eyes but nodded.

"Sir, yes sir!" I joked as my mom playfully slapped me.

"We're watching a Christmas movie since tomorrow is Christmas Eve." She says.

"Speaking of which... I have your gift thag I need to wrap. Eh ill do it later." She said focal pointing towards Allison.

"Your going to love it." She said excitedly as Allison laughs.

"Well... im always here for you two. I know, I know I say this very often. But I'm so proud of you two." She says hugging the both of us.

I looked at Allison and she smiling like she just achieved something as worthy as she was. When mom left I turned to Allison who was looking at baby pictures of me and Tommy. 

"You okay love?" I mumbled resting my head on her shoulder.

"I love your mom so much." She said and I smiled.

"I just kinda wish my mom would act the same." She said turning to me.

"Hey I'm always gonna be here for you. I will forever be here for you." I said and she smiled.

We went done to see the Christmas movie. Home alone and Polar express before hitting the bed and falling asleep for Christmas Eve.

Allison took her oversized shirt off, setting it neatly to the side and then crawled into bed with me. I rested my head on hers as she was already falling asleep considering she fell asleep through polar express.

"Goodnight." I whispered kissing the top of her head.

I heard a faint goodnight but left it alone since I heard her body breathing go soft like it always does when she's asleep and her soft snores that vibrated my body as she was curled up next to me.