2

Allison's Pov
"You good? You were hall-" I looked at him with a glare.

"Sorry boss you just. Didn't look like yourself." He said.

"Would you rather me fire you?" I said and he stuttered his next answer.

"N-No ma'am." He said walking away.

"You should give me a tattoo." I heard seeing Alex walk through the door. I sighed shaking my head no.

"Your still 16 kiddo. Maybe 17 but that's too young." I said and she groaned.

"Just saw Anna Shumate walk out." She said sitting on my chair.

"Oh really... who's that?" I asked.

"Excuse me? She's like the hottest girl on tiktok." She said showing me.

"Oh yeah I worked on her." I said cleaning out my tattoo gun.

"NO FUCKING WAY!" She yelled.

"Calm down." I mumbled flinching at her yelling.

"Sorry." She whispered.

"Did she leave you that?" She asked me seeing money and a notepad on my counter.

"She left you her number!" She yelled grabbing my phone.

Another customer walked in as he was already appointed to my appointments. I manage to squeeze Anna in between appointments especially since she tipped a lot.

"Alex go sit over there and stay quiet." I said and she nodded taking my phone with her.

I was half way done with the man's tattoo when Alex went outside to talk to someone on the phone. I'd don't think anything of it and when j was finished I realized my phone was gone.

"Alex? Give me my phone back." I said and she looked at me innocently.

She was calling someone on my phone. When I looked at Alex confused I came to the phone to be greeted by her.

"Girl from tattoo store?" She asked me.

"Oh hello! I just wanted to let you know thank you for the tattoos! They are amazing and exactly what I wanted." She said and I looked Alex who smiled.

"Your welcome..." I mumbled.

I looked at my phone to see that they have been closing for nearly an hour. I looked at Alex again and I could see a evil little smirk on her face.

I shoo her off and walked back into the shop to find my tip money laying on the chair.

"I was hoping if you would wanna get some coffee by any chance?" She asked me.

"I'm sorry. I don't drink coffee." I said about to hang up.

"I'm settling in for an appointment. Where do I set it up?" She asked me.

"You call the front desk. Not me." I said.

"Oh okay... cool. Thanks". She said and I hung up.

"Stop calling people on my phone." I faced Alex.

"But it's THE Anna Shumate!" Alex said.

"I don't care if it's Scarlett Johansson or Elizabeth Olsen." I said fixing my station up.

She looked at me offended as I laughed.

"And stop hooking me up with random people." I said.

"This is not just a random person this is THE Anna Shumate!" She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Allie why can't you understand that." She said sitting on my chair.

"Alexa... stop." I said and she grumbled.

I walked out grabbing a pack of cigarettes in my pocket. My favorite lighter I set the end of it and it started it's path.

I sat down before I heard someone walking up to me.

"Inside main front. He can help you." I said not wanting to be bothered.

"Are you sure? Your not Allison Tobin?" They said and I looked up.

There was a commercial crew. My company owned a couple social media accounts  and earning a place on the map.

"Oh shit." I whispered. I stomped on the cigarette.

I rushed back in seeing Lance tattooing his girlfriend. We would preform the commercial at his spot.

"Ma'am you realize we'll need to shoot this commercial in a bigger space liek this one." He said pointing at my station.

"I'm actually gonna kill myself today." I whispered.

"Which also means since your the boss of this company your gonna have to tattoo." He said.

"I'm down for you to give me it!" Lance's girlfriend said as Lance finished up her tattoo.

"Yep sure." I mumbled getting ready.

She wanted a large tattoo on her thigh that was lace up to a dragon on her hip bone. It cover her entire thigh which made me give enough space to work with.

They recorded me talking with her and discussing the stencils and how she wanted it placed.

Soon they came back as I was starting to tattoo the head first. They recorded some shots before moving over. About a couple hours later I was nearly done and it was getting dark. All my appointments went to Lance to taken care of instead.

"You are paying for this right?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Your doing great just move your leg this way." I said and she did.

~~~~~

"We finished." I said as my hand was starting to cramp.

"Oh my god this is amazing." She whispered.

A couple of more shots were made. After 10:00 they left. I was packing up to go home and the video was to be made by tomorrow.

"Alexandra!" I yelled coming inside the door.

It was raining harder then I anticipated. I was soaking wet and made my way towards the kitchen to see the ramen she cooked.

It was fresh off the pot and saw she made me one. I started to eat and walked up to see her asleep.

I grabbed her bowl and covered her up turning off the tv and shutting the door. After I was finished I settled in while having a random tv show and slept through it.