20

Allison's Pov
I woke up to a racket downstairs. I felt paranoid to thinking it was either a real sound or not.

(Shh it's probably a murderer coming to kill you)

I walked down the stairs quietly before grabbing a knife from the kitchen. Suddenly I felt someone behind me as I turned the light on and going forward with a stabbing motion.

"Woah! Okay hey... it's okay it's just me." Anna said stopping my wrist.

I looked at her before breathing heavily. She took the knife from me and tapped my thigh making me jump.

"It's just me... alright? You okay?" She asked setting me on the counter.

I was still trying to get my breathing controlled.

"It's okay my love just deep breaths." She said cupping my face.

"Cmon let's go back to sleep." She said tapping my thigh to signal for me once again to jump.

I wrapped my legs around her waist as she brought me up the stairs with some food she made previously before I tried shoving a knife through her heart.

"You want some?" She asked as I looked at the plate that had some strawberries and bread with it.

"It's custard with strawberries on the side of it." She said grabbing a fork and letting me have it.

I tasted it and it was amazing. I looked at her and she lightly laughed.

"Eat it. I'll go get me some more." She said and I nodded.

(Oh Cmon you just stole her food. She probably thinks your disgusting for that.)

I realized that I just stole her food. When she came back she already knew something was wrong.

She set her plate down on the nightstand as she was getting in before looking at me.

"You didn't eat the strawberries." She said.

"I didn't mean to steal your food." I said.

"And I didn't mean to wake you up. We're both even." She said.

I curled up next to her as she turned the tv on. Both me and Anna were starting to binge watch the Harry Potters as she turned on the 3rd one.

^the 3rd one is the best putting a periodt and no cap to it.

She ate her custard while I ate my strawberries and than my water downed soda but was too lazy to get a new one.

I rolled over to Anna's lap as I laid my head on her chest while in between her legs.

"Goodnight." I heard. I mumbled off a goodnight before closing my eyes.

~~~~~~~

"We go to dinner after?" I heard waking up.

"Oh my god I didn't mean to wake you up." The blonde girl said and I yawned.

"No it's okay..." I mumbled before dozing off again laying on the other side of the bed.

But soon after I felt someone holding my waist. I groaned looking at Anna who smiled.

"Hey you good at bowling?" Anna asked me and I questioned her.

"What bowling..." I mumbled as she nodded.

I turned to her digging my head into her neck before shrugging.

"Not too good, not too bad" I said and she smiled.

"Okay well... today we're gonna go bowling." She said and I nodded before turning back.

"Nopeee. Your coming with us." Anna said and I let out a groan.

Suddenly she picked me up carrying me to the bathroom. Me and Anna luckily got the master bedroom since the both of us were sleeping in one room.

"Woo... you look... terrible." She said as I looked in the mirror.

The dark eye bags under my eyes as I groaned leaning my head onto her shoulder.

"Alright toothpaste on top of toothbrush." She said giving me my toothbrush as I grabbed it.

I started to slowly brush my teeth while groaning in tiredness.

I didn't even realize the time has Anna came back with clothes for me. She took off the big t-shirt and giving me a decent size shirt of an chase Atlantic band.

She also put on a jacket over in case I got cold.

"Pants off." I heard looking up and seeing her.

"Oh cmon it's not like I've already fucked you." She said before pulling my pants down and putting some shorts on.

I didn't even realize she was dressed...

(Focus!)

I heard jumping up suddenly. I looked around to look for Anna. I hopped down from the bathroom counter looking through the room.

"Uhh Anna? You here?" I mumbled.

(Focus. Look around you. Mother probably around the corner)

I hit myself on the head trying to get rid of the voice. The door opened and I grabbed the quickest thing next to me.

"Hey you re- Woah... okay put the lamp down..." I heard seeing Anna coming out of the shadow.

"Are you okay? You seem jumpy and tired." Anna said taking the lamp from me.

"I-I'm sorry it just feels like people are watching me y'know..." I mumbled looking around cautiously.

"Hey, look at me. Look around you... no one is here." Anna said holding my shoulders.

"Cmon... I'll be here and if you don't feel well after then we can come back and go to sleep." She said hugging me.

I didn't want to ruin the trip so I decided to get it over with and go. Just stupid voices telling me threats I don't need to be worrying about.