10

Allison's Pov
"You told me there weren't gonna be a lot of people!!" I whispering loudly looking at everyone.

"Oh whoopsies." She said making me lightly slap her.

"Brad!" Anna yelled as he turned hit attention towards Anna.

He looked at us with a wide shock. I groaned before hiding behind Anna instead.

"Oh hey. Mmm.... Allison right?" He said and I looked at him.

He's been in my shop. He came with Anna and another guy.

"Not much of a talker." He mumbled before sticking his hand out.

I shook it and he smiled before going away. Anna pushed me all the way to her friends making me freeze.

"Anna you made it! And... Allison!" I felt a gigantic hug from a tall girl.

"Don't worry about them. They are just excited to meet you." Anna said.

"What you told them about us? I thought that was between me and you?" I mumbled.

"No... they caught us. They came early in the morning." Anna said making me look at her.

"I'm gonna kill myself." I whispered.

"I'm Eva. Anna's bestfriend." Eva said.

"This is Dev, Sab, and your golden retriever Emma." She said pointing out all the girls.

"Hey babe." I heard seeing the same guy that went with Brad and Anna to the shop.

"How many times have I told you about that. No calling me that." Anna said stepping back towards me.

"Oh look... she's here.." he sneered making me question what I did wrong.

"Fuck off Chase." I heard then proceeding to feel Anna turning me around.

"God when is he ever gonna lay off of you." The girl said.

I looked around to see people getting food. Anna was too busy to be talking with the girls as I snuck away.

I grabbed myself a plate seeing pasta. There was a salad and I'm hungry I can eat a whole horse.

I felt someone beside me seeing the light browned hair girl. She smiled before getting a plate.

I didn't want to feel judge because the voices wouldn't stop talking about her. I grabbed some utensils sitting down at a empty table.

I felt someone behind me looking behind to see anna. She cocked her head to the side before giving me sad eyes.

"You left me." She joked.

"I was hungry." I said and she smiled before getting herself food.

"She's nice. Anna gives off her husky vibes Pluto." Eva said laughing a little.

"Honestly everyone gives off their vibes from their dogs. Except Emma finest have a dog. She basically is the dog." Eva joked before getting slapped by Emma on the arm.

"So I'm wondering. How'd you.. a 19 year old girl start a business of her own." The girl asked me sitting next to me.

"I-.. uhm." I mumbled before feeling someone sit on my other side and seeing Anna with a bunch of food on her plate.

"I had a friend who owned a building." I mumbled.

"And he offered it to me." I said and they all smiled. Felt weird seeing so many eyes on me. Kinda just wanted the ground to swallow me up.

"That's cool." She said and I nodded before realizing Anna was looking at me.

"Anna... we all know she's pretty stop giving her eyeballs to the head." The tall girl either braided hair said.

Anna looked up before getting embarrassed.

"Now.. What are you doing for Christmas?" They spoke up.

"Probably just celebrating with my sister." I said.

"Oh well.. we're going on a trip for Christmas. You should totally come!" Eva said and I didn't want to reject them in such a mean way.

"But what about my sister?" I asked them.

"She can come with us. If she wants. You don't have to go it's just an offer." She said.

"She'll think about it." Anna said as I felt her hold my hand under the table.

I froze by the way she did it. Realizing I was really tensed up.

"Chris! I want you to meet someone!" Anna yelled inviting him over.

He saw me and smiled. He waved at me and I gave a little wave back before feeling someone behind me.

"God nessa! This is so boring!" A guy yelled behind me making me feel goosebumps.

"Oh my god... you are not nessa. I'm so sorry. You looked like her." The guy said.

"I'm Jaden." He said.

"Alexandra is absolutely obsessed with you." I on accidentally blurted out.

"W-What... oh. My songs?" He asked and I nodded quickly.

"Well. Would you like to give her an autograph?" He asked me.

"Oh. Fuck. Yes I would like that." I said and words just kept going out of my mouth.

He smiled before getting a pen and paper writing down his autograph.

I smiled knowing Alex is going to love me for this one...

Soon enough I met nearly all of Anna's friends. She took me home as I kept the paper with Jaden's autograph kept safely. She'd kill me if it was all crumpled up...

"You ready? Where are we going for the date?" Anna asked me making me freeze.

"Right... date." I mumbled.

"I'm playing with you. It doesn't have to be a date." She said.

"I don't care... can we go to Chili's?" I asked her and she smiled nodding.

We went forwards for the drive and I admit. I'm a little excited...