25

Timeskip

Anna's POV
We were on our way to my moms house. I looked at Allison who was playing with her fingers.

"Relax Allie. You got nothing to worry about. They will love you." I said.

"Okay well ma'am you forced me to be here." She said.

"They gotta meet my future wife somehow?" I said smirking and she looked at me with red on her cheeks.

"Awe that effects you so much." I teased and she grumbled.

I was driving because we had no one else to pick the car up so I'll have to park it somewhere in one of those car parkings. Then we get on a plane to Michigan.

We stopped at a gas station as I filled up with gas and Allison was getting red bulls.

After we arrived to the airport we realized we were about 1-2 hours early for our flight.

"Why did we leave at such an early moment again?" Allison asked.

"My bad, I must have read the time wrong..." I said looking at my phone.

Allison was bored as I smiled thinking of a very smart way to pass the time.

"You know what will pass the time?" I smirked and Allison looked at me.

Allison laughed, I wasn't joking... it was that or to sleep.

She stopped laughing when she realized I wasn't joking. I smiled kissing her as she returned it back.

We started to need more room so we got in the back seats as I took  Allison's sweatpants . I started to kiss and nip at her neck leaving a trail of hickies. She let out low moans as she ran a hand through my hair.

"Can we? I don't want to force this on you love, we can stop." I said ranting on before feeling my head drag down and connected her mouth with mine.

"May I?" I asked leaving wet kisses on her neck.

She went comfy style so she was wearing boxers. I looked up as she nodded. I started to pull them down while leaving teasing kisses on the inside of her thighs.

"Anna stop..." she mumbled.

I looked at the car time as we got about an hour and 30 minutes to spare.

I pressed the pad of my tongue against her clit as she jerked a little. I locked her thighs down as she gasped when I started to suck on her clit.

"A-Anna!" She moaned.

She tugged at my hair as I kept going and starting to push two fingers in her. She bucked her hips against my face as I smiled.

I flicked my tongue as I starte to pace my fingers in a reminding rhythm. I watched as her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Her head against the window.

"Oh my g-god... I-Im gonna cum." She said as I dragged my nails down inside her thighs.

"Not yet love." I said as she started to buck more against my face.

She threw her head back, moaning loudly as I pushed another finger and going faster. I went back to sucking on her clit as she tugged harder on my hair.

I knew she was so close, her back arched beautifully as I smirked and going faster with my finger before curling them over and over.

She couldn't help herself as she came, I pulled my fingers out sucking on them and looking at her.

"I-I'm sorry, I just couldn't." She said and I smiled.

"It's okay." I said as I rubbed her clit with the fingers I just sucked off of.

She jerked at the pleasure that was so sudden. She was starting to be in the overstimulation. I rubbed faster as her back arched a little.  I rubbed my other hand under her sweatshirt.

"No bra." I said cupping her breasts.

"It's a-a plane..." she mumbled whimpering.

Her breasts weren't small but they were as big. Just a perfect size. I pushed my tongue between her folds as she arched her back more. Throwing her head back as she gripped whatever she could find.

I'm definitely gonna have to clean the car up. I stopped worrying on other things except Allison.

She had beautiful skin, a toned stomach as I lifted her sweatshirt up. I stopped rubbing her clit and playing with her breasts until she came in my mouth.

~~~~~

I looked at the clock in the car as we had about 20 minutes left. We grabbed our things as Allison looked at me.

"A-Anna." She mumbled.

"I hate you." She joked getting out of the car trying to balance herself.

We had aired out the car and sprayed perfume in it so it didn't smell like sex. I looked at her and she was walking differently.

"Are you... walking differently?" I teased and she slapped my arm.

"Go." She said and I snickered.

Allison was pretty tired as she rested her head on my shoulder until we heard our flight. String through the baggage check was easy since it was nearly night.

I smiled with my hand on her thigh slightly massaging it. I kissed her head while looking out the window of the airplane as it took off.