24

Allison's Pov
"No you didn't ruin the trip... and why didn't they take care of this." I said stopping the car at a parking lot.

I went out to the try into grab the first aid it had with the car. I sat next to her trying to touch up some of the dry blood.

"Anna..." she said but I ignored her.

"Anna!" She yelled as I looked at her.

We both just stayed in still silent before we both let out little laughs.

Blood still ran down her chin as our laughs slowly became bigger. We couldn't stop laughing....

After our laughs settled I saw Texas Roadhouse on the street. I had her take care of her injuries because she was comfortable to do her own and Eva called me.

"Hey! How's it going. Y'all are... really late?" She said.

"We'll be home. We're going to Texas Roadhouse." I said.

"Oh? Great! We'll see you later." She said and I ended the call without saying goodnight.

When we arrived Allison had used some makeup to clean up. When we got in I paid so Allison didn't have to. She used half of her money for her bail money.

Which is stupid. She wasn't even in the wrong for this shit. The bail was only 100 dollars though but Allison didn't have much. She spent most for Alex to have money too.

Which can tell how much she cares for her sister... I could tell she was hungry I mean we didn't eat very much.

We dug in happily and I paid for it. We had at least some steak and I ordered some ribs. We shared our meal and got a side of salad on it.

After that we left as we got in the car. I didn't tune the engine on yet as I looked at Allison.

"I'm sorry... I really am." I said.

"I just have never really experienced this. And I wanna have a try at this with you." Her eyes filled with hope.

"I told you." She said and I huffed at her.

"It's hard to deal with a thousand people talking to you." She said.

"I know... I Uhh... I tried doing research about it." I said admitting to my embarrassment.

"What?" She asked me.

"You... actually tried learning about it?" She asked and I nodded.

"I didn't get very much... but I am trying." I said.

"It's okay... I mean I don't expect you to be there when it gets crazy. It can be a little hard to handle and I'm fine dealing with it-" I cut her off.

"No no no... no one should have to deal with as much as you've been... you need a break. I mean when's the last time you've treated yourself with something just as good?" I asked and she gulped before shrugging.

"Exactly. What do you want? Ever thought about that? You've worked very hard, it's time to just take a break. Chill." I said and she smiled.

"Thank you Anna, I appreciate that." she said and I placed a kissed on the side of her head.

"Let's say go home? I'm tired." I said.

"Mhmm." She said and I looked over.

We drove and when we got up I could see Allison eyes full of tears. It's starting to wipe the makeup off.

When we entered the house was quiet... that's something to not happen. Allison quickly went upstairs as I looked in Dev's bedroom to see her asleep.

"Psst! Hey!" I heard before closing the door to see Dev.

"I thought y'all were gonna be kissing and it eventually lead to sex. That's why we're all in our rooms!" She whispered.

"No!" Whispering as she snickered.

"Well... that's what we thought." She said.

"You idiots!" I whispered.

"Shut the fuck up!" I yelled closing her door and rolling my eyes.

I climbed the stairs before letting myself fall on the bed. Where's Allison? I got up taking my sweatshirt off and meeting Allison in the  bathroom.

the cuts on her face starting to bleed as she had puffy eyes. She was panicking as I tried to calm her down.

"Hey hey... okay. Look at me." I said and she had tears filling her eyes.

She sat on the counter calming down as I cleaned her wounds properly. I smiled as she was zoned out. When we finished she was still emotional.

"What's wrong?" I asked as she wrapped her legs around my waist holding onto me ws I brought us back to our room.

"It's just- no one has really tried researching or helping me with this." She said and I look at her.

"Awe...I just wanna try my best into learning. Maybe thinking the way you think." I said and she smiled.

"Thank you Anna." She whispered as I kissed her forehead and letting her lay on me.