39

Anna's POV

"What's with Allison. What is happening Alex?" I asked in a panicking rush. Just being shoved into a car immediately;y after hearing that I had the choice to never see her again. What is she in the fucking mafia or what.

"Anna... There are things you should know and not know. This is one of them that you should not know. Fuckin Hell I should have not known. I shouldn't have set up a meeting with you and our parents in the first place.

"I am her girlfriend- Well soon to be girlfriend... I was going to ask her out as soon as I got her parents blessing. I wanted to do everything right." I said and Alex abruptly stopped the car before finding a place to park in a McDonald's restaurant.

"YOU WERE GOING TO ASK HER OUT?!" She yelled.

"Well yeah but everything is all weird. Can we go back? I want to make sure she's okay." I asked her as she started picking her lips. Something I've realized that she does when she is nervous. Allison does the same thing just not as much as Alex does.

"Well Anna.. there is something that goes with our family. They don't like her as much as they liked me. They favored me so much they casted her aside." She said as if she felt like the guilty one.

"Even though Allison rarely visits them. She still unfortunately will respect our parents even with what they have ever done to her. Saying its the least she could do for at least having a home for her childhood." She whispered.

I was going to say something. Some questions that can at least explain what was going on with Allison and why she thinks this would be any different with her and our relationship. I want to make sure she is okay with besides everything that has happened in well... The past hour.

"Hold the words coming out of your mouth." She said getting a call.

"No. No. No." She whispered answering.

"Yes this is Alex Tobin... How bad is it." She said tearing up.

"Yes, Okay I am on my way." She said ending the call. And without any words spoken after she started the car and raced out of the parking lot.

"Can you explain what the fuck is going on?" I yelled.

"Allie used to cut herself. When my parents found out she thought that she would finally get the help she needed. But when they found out they also found her tattoos, other things and the scars. Everytime they saw her tattoos, they would be furious and..." She said as she choked up and going way over the speed limit.

"As a punishment they would physically cut her themself to get rid of them." She said letting out a sob.

"I am sorry Anna. I'm sorry she never told you, but there are reasons why she stays alone. She is terrified of what people will think of her. There is also a reason why she has so many tattoos. She covered all of the scars with her tattoos, so no one could judge her for the scars but the tattoos." She said as we passed people going fast off the highway.

"Oh.. But what does you speeding have to do with this.." I said feeling confused on why she decided to tell me now.

She didn't say anything for awhile.. until we stopped at the local hospital. She was rushing. Panicking and trying to find something to hold onto. She finally got her courage to get out of the car as I did too trying to stop her. She was panicking too much to the point she didn't realize her surroundings. I had to pull her out of a car's way.

"Anna they saw her tattoos. They saw you." She said as I felt a fear rush through me.

She finally got up and ran inside. With me following her she ran up to the front table begging and asking for Allison.

"Alex! Oh thank god your here!" We heard behind us as we saw her parents.

They went up to her to hug her, but a complete shock she fought back with a slap to her mother's face.

"This is your fault. And don't even tell me that it wasn't!" She yelled as her father tried to calm her down.

"No Mark! Your a fucking dog who follows the fucking owner. You never owned up to anything. Telling me that you try your best to change her mind about Allie. But you never did, cause you were scared that your only source of money will disappear!" She yelled.

"AND YOU! OH, DON"T GET ME STARTED WITH YOU!" She yelled as security guards came in.

"Allie needed help, she begged for the help she fucking wanted. And what the fuck did you do. You sat there, you ignored her and caster her aside. How could you fucking do that! Your own daughter! I wonder what grandma would think of you now!" She yelled as that shook something in her mother. A slap came straight to her face right after she said those words.

After that they broke out into a fight. With Alex being the rugby player she was. She was definitely winning this fight. Until the security guards pulled each other off. I went to stand in front of Alex so that they couldn't get to her. She needed to see her sister. I wanted to make sure she was okay.

"You know what, I told Allie to sue you for the child abuse. For the mental problems you created and the trauma that she has to live with for the rest of her life. But she never did. She told me she would never do that because you were still her... mother." She began to break into a sob.

Before cleaning up her broken sobs she switched back into a freakishly smile before yelling out.

"And guess what... I'm fucking gay and fuck you!" She yelled out as they took her mother away.

I turned to Alex who started to laugh manically before breaking into sobs. I caught her before she could hit the ground. Before asking someone to help me out and get her calmed down. Sometimes I wonder how Allison handles Alex, but what I just heard, I think I know now... I hope she is okay and I want to see her as fast as I can.

But I knew she would have wanted me to take care of her sister before anything else.