4

Anna's Pov
"May I get a picture with you?" She asked me and i was surprised.

"Uh yeah sure." I said and she smiled.

She took a picture before we both saw a group of people come in.

It was a featuring group. As in commercials and when they spotted me they lit up. I've worked with this group before.

"Oh my god this is perfect!" He said.

"You can feature Ink City!" He said and I was confused.

"Boys if you don't have an appointment then go." I heard seeing Allison.

"You schedule for a featuring commercial today." They said and Allison looked confused.

They showed her proof and she eyed a employee. She took him by the shirt before pushing him out of the store.

"Fired." She said and they guys jaw dropped.

"Stop making commercial schedules without my knowledge of it knowing!" She yelled.

Her words didn't make sense. She looked around before going into the back again.

"I'm gonna go check on her..." the girl said running.

Allison's Pov
"Allie? Are you okay?" I heard.

I was curled up in my corner where I usually hang out the most when I don't have appointments.

"Allie... hey its okay." Alex said and she curled up next to me.

The voices in my head were talking all at once. Not bad things but they were pointing out all the things in the room.

That's why I had made the room plain so they couldn't point out as much things.

"Hey buddy. Snap out of it." Alex said snapping her fingers.

"You have a commercial to make. You make it today we can probably leave early." She said and I shook my head no.

It's like... I can see my dog Rocco that died when I was 15. Or maybe seeing my grandpa that died of a stroke when I was 7.

"Allie... I'm getting worried come on. Look at me." She said.

"You didn't take your meds you idiot." She said rushing out of the room.

She came back with meds and a bottle of water. She gave them to me and I immediately took them down.

It took me a few minutes for things to get back to normal a little. Alex said the commercial is still here.

"Tell them to leave." I mumbled.

"You tell them. I'm no messenger." She said pushing me into the room.

"I-I..." I mumbled freezing.

"Can we reschedule. I was not properly known about this and I would like to prefer knowing about this later. Would two weeks be okay?" I said feeling the most embarrassed since I was 12 years old and fell off the table during my birthday party,

They looked at me annoyed. I was annoyed. I should be the one that's annoyed in this situation.

No one told me it would be this hard to own a business...

"Boys you need to leave. Now." Lance said.

"Fine. 2 weeks but... having a famous person such like Anna Shumate will boost your ratings." They said and I looked at Anna.

"Yeah okay whatever. Get out." I said frustrated.

They packed their things and left. I stood there and looked around. Did the room become bigger?

I spotted Anna who was already looking at me. I cleared my throat and wanted to get this over with.

I was focused I finished her tattoo. Two boys that came with her were waiting on her. I was getting nervous and thought I was going too slow for them.

But I don't wanna mess this up...

"Take your time." I heard.

Thinking it was an illusion I didn't. I felt someone's hand on top of mine.

"I said take your time. Don't feel the need to be rushed." She said.

I felt my cheeks redden. No one's ever told me that. Usually they just want me to get it done and go home without a tip.

She stayed quiet for the rest of time. I finished and I checked for any mistakes I made.

"It looks amazing. You did really good." Sure ive gotten many compliments like that before but hearing it from her mouth made me smile a little.

I put a plastic seal over and told her the instructions again. When I came back she tipped me over 100 bucks making me feel happy.

"She's a flirting type." Lance said seeing my tip.

"I think you and her would make a great couple." He said.

"Wai- couple? Huh? No. Why would you think that." I mumbled.

I've only ever been in 2 official relationships. Alexandra has been setting me up with so many people like dinner dates and appointments.

"You have her number right? You should ask her to be in for the commercial." He said.

"You think? I don't know... I feel like I would be annoying.." I mumbled counting my tip that Anna gave me.

"I mean especially after what happened today. I don't want that to happen again." I said ending up with about 124$ in tip which was way too much for an 87$ tattoo.

"God that was so embarrassing..." I mumbled cringing at the moment.

Honestly felt like the whole word was spinning. Usually when I take my meds the voices are usually calmer and aren't as loud as I think they are.

"I mean... You and her would make an amazing team." He said.

"Really? I think that I-" he cut me off with his annoyance.

"So what you made a fool of yourself. Did she judge you at all? She gave you a bigger tip then she needed too. I genuinely think she was flirting with you. And that hand on top of yours was immaculate." He said and I felt my cheeks redden at the scene again.

Schizophrenia... I've had the symptoms since I was young but the gradually became worse. Taking my medicine would help a lot but not everything.

When I don't take my meds Alex or Lance is usually there to help me. The last two partners I had didn't like my behaviors when I didn't take my meds.

Hallucinations would be getting worse. But ever since they pointed out my reactions to them I decided not to make a bigger deal because people would judge me on them.

I'd smiled if I ever find someone I knew maybe...

A/n

If I made any mistakes on Schizophrenia. Please do correct me but don't be harsh bc I'd prolly cry 😃

I've tried to study it online and watch videos of people that do have schizophrenia.

I apologize if I make it sound nothing like it the mental illness.