34

Anna's POV

"Soo Anna... how are you and Allie?" Sab asked me as I looked at her.

"We're okay. Haven't seen her in awhile but I'm thinking of ways to ask her out. Like a real date and try and ask for her to be my girlfriend" I said as I started think back.

We have been texting every minute of each day we are apart. But I have so many collabs and photo shoots. She's got appointments and she's exhausted everytime we try to hang out.

I wanna surprise her... but I can't do that without her little sister. We've kinda made up a plan but we just need to set the perfect date.

Allie <3 : Bro.. I was only tipped 50 bucks for doing a giant ass back tattoo. Like bitch who the fuck does that.

I smiled as I responded back. I'll be surprised... she makes a good bank. I wanna meet her parents though. See if I can get her parents good side.

She's met mine. Might as well meet hers too.

"Anna. Are you even listening to me?" I heard as I popped up.

"I was asking if you wanted to eat out to chipotle down the street." Emma said while looking at her phone.

"Maybe grab some coffee too? I need some." Sab asked quickly.

"Uh yeah sure. Just let me get my keys." I said.

We grabbed chipotle and make a quick stop at the coffee shop. When I went in to grab our pick up orders I saw Alex.

She sat with an older woman and a man. Similar features to the Alex... She had the women's hair color and facial structures...

"Hey Alex!" I said and she turned around looking at me.

"Uhm. I don't know you... I'm sorry, I think you have the wrong person?" She said as her eyes said completely different.

"Oh. Than I'm so sorry." I said playing along and quite embarrassed. Was ready to jump on out of that coffee shop.

I started to walk away from the embarrassment I just encounter, but not without looking back at Alex when the women stared right at me.

She talked to Alex as if she was talking about me. That was weird... Speaking of the coffee, I got one for Allison too.

Dropping by Allison's work as Emma and Sab was chowing down their chipotle. I rolled my eyes as they ate like dogs in my car.

"Make a mess you clean my car for the next two months." I said and they looked at me.

I got out and walked in seeing Allison. She was sitting at her desk talking with who I expect her coworker.

But it was that coworker... she's so close to her... I watched as the coworker glided her hand down from her shoulder to her back when she walked away.

Allison let out a smile before going back to drawing. I walked behind her as she was focused on her drawing. I smiled as she had her little tongue out.

"I got you a coffee." I said before she let out a yelp.

"Can I get a little warning before you show up so suddenly." She said turning around. Her eyes lit up when she saw the coffee in my hand.

"And yes... americano coffee with 1 teaspoon of milk. Which is called a americano misto." I said and she smiled taking it and a taking a sip.

Fuck I adored her so much... she smiled again hugging me. Wrapping my arms around her waist before she dug her head into my neck.

"Hey by the way. I saw Alexandra in the coffee shop. She was talking with a woman and a man." I said and she looked at me confused.

"Ohh! She's with my parents." She said and than I nodded.

"Why are you not there with her? They are your parents too right?" I asked and she stared at me.

"I have work. Couldn't get off work." She said before looking away.

"Oh. Makes sense... which is just weird... she acted like she didn't know me." I said as she was cleaning her seat.

"Yeah... Alexandra is just... superstitious with her parents. She doesn't really like them." She said and I nodded.

"Okay we'll I know you got work... but can we plan a day to hangout?" I asked and she looked at me.

"Of course. I'm sorry I've been really busy," she said and I shook my head.

"Don't be sorry. It s okay. Was just hoping that I can make the date?" I asked and she smiled.

"Was also wondering if I can meet your parents? I wanna get on their good side and you know what jus-" I rambled as she she laughed s little.

"It's okay. I can try and plan a date. But what about our date? Does this Friday work?" She asked.

"Yeah thats great!" I said and she smiled.

"Oh. Fuck. That's my client. I'm sorry we couldn't talk more." She said giving me a hug.

"It's okay. I'll see you later." I said and she nodded.

"Text me when you get home." She said and I said a faint okay before walking out.

"Alright whores let's go." I said before driving off.

"Anna you have a hickey on your neck." Emma mumbled as she looked at me before letting out a laugh.

I looked in my mirror before realizing I had a giant hickey on my neck. I smiled before letting out a little laugh. I smiled to myself before doing a little dance in my head.

I can't wait for our date. We've been talking for a long time and I wanna ask her out. It's been 6 months since we've known each other.

I also can't wait to meet her parents!

Allison's Pov
"Alex, How was mom and dad?" I asked and she turned to me.

"They were great. Anna came over but don't worry... I dismissed her fast enough for them to not ask questions." She said and I nodded.

"I'm sorry they wouldn't let me bring you." She said.

"Alex I don't care... It's just... Anna wants to meet them." I mumbled and she looked a little shocked.

"Oh... well I can try and tell them that." She said and I shook my head.

"I just don't want her to think me differently... well different from you and every other kid." I mumbled.

"Anna is so in love with you... it's okay, you will be okay. I'll bring them up." She said and I smiled thanking her.