38

Tw... Blade-Blood-Delusional Voices?

Allison's Pov

I had called Alex to get Anna. Me? I had nowhere to go. My mother pulled me out of Anna's hand and raised my sleeve higher.

All the tattoos were exposed. I looked at her eyes and they were filled with anger.

"Didn't I tell you the next time I see this." She said as the flashbacks of the events rushed through me again.

"Don't you dare do this in front of her." I said and she looked at me and than looked over.

"You dismiss her out. We will finish business. Than you speak no more of this punishment." She said as I feel my eyes tearing up.

"Do anything to get you out of this, and we will take Alex away from you. You will never. And I will make sure you never see her again." She said digging her nails into my skin.

She pushed me out the door with Anna, she looked worried.

"Love. I- what happened. What's going on?" She asked me.

"Please just do as I say and this will all be over. You don't have to ever see this and them again. Alex will pick you up. And- And... I understand if you don't want to take this further than you expected. I should have told you before." I said, my voice felt small scared.

I didn't want her to leave me. But when Alex pulled up I took her to the car and didn't let her say another word.

I didn't tell Alex anything. No one should know about this. This can't be let out because it will ruin everything. I'd lose Alex... hell I probably just lost Anna too.

As I decided to get it over with. I walked in the house and waited to see her in the living room.

"Sit." She said pointing at the floor.

My father looked at me. For a minute he looked vulnerable before grabbing the scissors and cutting through my shirt, revealing the ink all over my body.

My arms... my torso. Hell even my legs, but they don't have to know that.

"And to make matters worse for you... you bring a girl in the house and not expect me to know that she is your girlfriend?" She asked me as I sucked a deep breath in as she walked around me.

"I-... please." I felt so weak.

"For fuck sakes and you wonder why we never bothered with you? Because everything you do is stupid, vile, and you chose this. You chose to disrespect us." She said before feel a sharp blade against my back.

"If you want us to like you. You have to respect us. Do what we say. Give us what we need. After all... we raised you?" She said as I was going to retort back, but feeling the blade go deeper into the my back.

The inked tattoo on my back... the blade made it so painful to think when I was getting the actual tattoo.

"You never fucking raised me. That's the fucking point! You ignored me! You casted me aside like I was nothing to you!" I yelled turning and pushing her,

"I was a child! I had done nothing wrong. Your actions have made me what I have become today. Your are the only one to blame for." I said letting the tears come out.

"You were crazy. You made these things up! We tried helping you." She said her tone got softer.

"You put me a psych hospital. I was 12 and was diagnosed with schizophrenia when grandma died." I said.

"Even the simplest minds understood what I was going through but my parents was just idiots who didn't care." I said as I could feel her rage.

"And for that. Yes that is my girlfriend out there! And yes! I fucking love her!" I yelled and I think that hit a spot.

She had slapped my face to the side. It gave me a second to think about what she just did. Giving her the advantage used the blade, backing me up to a wall.

"You disgust me." She whispered.

"I know. I've known that for awhile." I said.

"Just get this done and get over it. You won't ever see me again, and if Alex chooses to stay with you that's fine with me. But if you ever hurt that daughter of yours. I will personally make your life a living hell." I said as she looked at me.

Dragging blades for the night. She manage to destroy every art I did on my body. Making the art unnoticeable. My conscious was talking to me as I went through it. Feeling dizzy, it was like everything was coming alive.

"I- honey... you- you took it too far." I heard as the voices echoed.

"I-I don't know what happened. I just couldn't stop," she played a victim.

Laying in the ground as I was losing more blood than I could think of.

"Hey love." I hear seeing Anna.

"I-I'm sorry... I should have warned you and told you. I just didn't want you to think less of me." I mumbled and she smiled.

"Yeah maybe. But I'm really not real." She said smiling a little.

"Allie! What were you thinking!" I heard as I gave out a little smile.

"She's coding!" Other voices joined in.

"Oh... sweetheart. The things you do for love." Her sweet voice still makes me smile to this day.

"It's okay. Your brave, I did not teach my daughter to treat you this way. I'm so sorry." She said as my vision was starting to fade.

Too many things were moving at once. To much sounds, to many voices.

"Hey, Allie don't close your eyes. Don't you dare close them." Alex said. But this wasn't just Alex this was young Alex.

"Your my bestfriend." I whispered.

"Yeah I know. I'm your only friend." She said and I let out a little chuckle.

"Patient is delusional and is coding on and off."

"Why wouldn't you just tell me. We didn't have to meet them." Her dirty blonde hair came to view.

"I just wanted you to think that I was normal." I let out tears.

"Your a crazy bitch if you think that truly." She whispered.

"Yeah, I know. God made me crazy." I smirked out as her face and voice faded out.

Everything was fading. Sounds, vision, sense, my touch. My body. I was disconnecting from the world.

"W-Wait.. I don't wanna be alone." I plead before feeling everything gone.

"3, 2, 1... CLEAR!"