15

Anna's POV
"SHES COMING WITH US?!" Emma yelled shaking me.

"Yeah. She agreed but Alex won't be going." I said.

Emma ran over to Eva before they both screamed at the top of their lungs.

"This is great! The other ticket can just go to someone else." Sab said.

"But. Please don't be crazy around her. She enjoys quiet... and rap music... and Chase Atlantic, girl in red is her favorite too, and the color lime green or Sage green, ooh and orange. She also enjoys stranger things and station 19." I said before looking at them.

"How... much did you study on her?" They asked me.

"Uh-what! I didn't study on her!" I yelled.

"Uh huh... what's her favorite song?" They asked me.

"Bad idea by girl in red." I said proudly before realizing.

"Oh shit..." I mumbled.

"Anna? Is crushing?" Dev said walking in.

"I-! What! I am not crushing on her!" I yelled.

"You so totally are." Eva said and I rolled my eyes.

"But just. Please... keep it calm." I said and they all nodded.

"And... you guys will meet her today so y'all can get to know each other better." I said and all of their eyes widen like sparkles.

"REALLY?!" They yelled at once.

"I actually... have to go meet her now. Soo... see y'all!" I yelled rushing myself out the door before they could ask questions.

I stopped by Allison's shop and saw her working on a tattoo. This time wearing a sports bra and shorts because on how hot it was in this shop.

She looked at me and I could just see how her body was. She wasn't exactly muscular but she it sure showed out. Her back and her stomach definitely was hot.

"Hey. I'll be done in a few minutes." She said and I nodded not taking my eyes off her body.

"Hot right?" I heard seeing a girl beside me.

She was about Allison's height as she stood beside me wearing a shirt that had a classic rock band and jeans.

"I wonder if she would be up for a date." She mumbled.

I instantly felt a little jealousy coming out. I shook it off but she kept talking about how hot Allison was and how she was so talented.

"Will you shut it." I mumbled.

"Woah... if you wanted her first I would have let you. Honestly I'm just in for her body. Imagine that in bed." She smirked.

"Excuse me?" I said and she looked at me.

"Ooh... you got actual feelings for her?" She asked me.

"I means she's weird. She may have hot ass looks but she's so fucking weird. Like voices are talking to her." She said laughing.

Allison was done and had went to the other room. So she wouldn't be able to know this happened.

"Let's be honest. She's delusional and fucked. Wouldn't be surprised by how many heartbreaks she had." She said as I was very close to slapping her across the face.

Allison walked out with a sweatshirt on now. She looked at me as I smiled.

"Cmon. Let's get out of here... like right now." I said taking her hand and pulling her out of the shop.

"Woah! What's got you in such a rush." She said getting in the car.

"Your coworker. Your girl coworker... you shouldn't hang out with her." I said driving out of the parking lot.

"Why? Are you jealous?" She said.

"What? No! I'm warning you. She is very very bad news." I said.

"But-" I shook my head no.

"She keeps talking about your body. And how it would be good in bed. No." I said and she stayed quiet.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to sound possessive." I said as we are stopped at a red light.

"No it's okay. Thank you, though." She mumbled looking out the window.

We arrived to the coffee shop by how early we were. Which was 9 in the morning. I bought her coffee and than I took her to my house.

"Hi Pluto!" She said excitedly as Pluto came up to her giving her kisses on the face.

I smiled and let her settle down. Soon enough I let the girls arrive as Allison knew they were coming.

"Hi!!" Emma said hugging her as I groaned.

"Emma, what did we talk about personal space." I said.

"Right... but I'm just so happy!" She said excitedly.

I looked at Allison who was beginning to engage a conversation with some of the girls.

"I am so excited!" Everyone could tell that they were excited.

Allison on the other hand was really nervous yet still excited. We all talked and decided to go get lunch and go to the arcade just to hang out and to really get to know each other.

While the others were getting in cars, I let Allison get some proper clothes because she was in shorts.

I let her have some sweatpants that was a year old and was too small for me. I also let her borrow a shirt underneath in case she gets too hot in the arcade.

"Your friends are nice." She said brushing out her hair.

I wrapped my arms around her as she smiled. She put some perfume on and I let her sit on the counter as I did her mascara.

Not a big make up fan.

"HURRY UP!!" We heard people downstairs.

I placed a small kiss on the top of Allison's head as she took my hand and going down the stairs.