twelve

Zoya's eyes slowly peeled open to the sound of light movement in the room. She picked her head up from Fred's chest, vision blurry but able to make out George rummaging through his bag that he brought from home.

"Morning." He nonchalantly said as she quickly checked to make sure she and Fred were covered, thankfully they were. She glared at him as he bustled around the room, "Don't mind me, just gathering a few things. I hope you two had a good night." He said, giving her a look.

"Can you not wait?" She grumpily asked.

He flashed her a small smile before gathering the rest of his things, "Glad to know my near death experience has really brought you two together." He said before strolling out of the room.

"What the fuck..." She whispered as she laid her head back down.

She dozed off for another two hours before being woken up at the sound of her stomach growling. She tried to get up, but Fred groaned and pulled her back, "Why the rush?" He mumbled.

"I'm hungry. And besides, Molly will be expecting us down soon. Not to mention Hermione and Ginny might ask questions with me not being in the room..."

He sighed but didn't let her go, "Do you feel okay?"

"Yeah. You?"

He gave her a cheeky grin, "That was simultaneously the best and worst night of my life."

"Makes for a memorable one, then."

The two rolled out of bed and got dressed for the day, Fred made his way downstairs first to avoid suspicions. Shortly after, Zoya joined everyone in the kitchen.

She noticed George and Aurora eyeing her, she knew George probably went to gossip to his girlfriend after what happened earlier that morning.

"Good morning, Zoya. I would have gone to wake you, but Hermione and Ginny said you were just knackered from last night. So I let you sleep." Molly kindly said, giving her a smile as she put a comforting hand on her cheek, "Poor thing."

Zoya looked at Hermione and Ginny, who gave her knowing looks. She sighed in relief, Ginny raised her mug lightly before taking a sip of her tea.

George was staring at his twin, and Fred was nervously avoiding his gaze. He knew this was the time George would finally get his payback after Fred teased him after that night George and Aurora shared together.

Zoya sat down next to Fred, completely unaware of Fred's nerves and fear of what George was thinking about. Aurora seemed oblivious to it as well, as she kept smoothing down the bandage over George's head and making sure he was absolutely okay.

Ron, Luca, Harry, and Estella joined everyone at the table shortly after. That's when George leaned forward as Fred shook his head, pleading him to keep his mouth shut.

George smirked at him before whispering something to Aurora. Her smirk matched his as she whispered something back to him, but kept her eyes on Fred.

"You okay?" Zoya asked Fred, noticing how tense he was.

He cleared his throat, "Y-Yeah, I'm great."

"So, Fred." George started as he took a sip of his tea with a shit eating grin on his face, relishing in how nervous his twin was, as it was usually the other way around, "When do you think we should reopen the shop?"

Fred sighed in relief, "Uhh, I dunno. Might want to wait until You-Know-Who is gone."

"What's got you so tense, Freddie?" George asked as Aurora snickered as she bit into a piece of toast. Fred glared at his twin, but said nothing. George spoke up again, "Aurora and I were actually wanting to throw a little get together at our house. Wanted to wait until you lot were here." He said to Luca, Harry, and Hermione.

𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 ; 𝒹.𝒽On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara