seventeen

"Oh, how much I love weddings." Margot exclaimed as she helped Molly hang up a sign that had Bill and Fleur embroidered onto it.

"Have you and Romare thought about renewing your vows?" Molly questioned as she stepped back to look at the banner.

She waved her hand, "We only got married back in '94, it's too soon. But I do wish we could have done all this for Remus and Tonks."

Remus and Tonks' wedding took place only a week after the Hogwarts School year ended, and it was extremely small. They said no to anything fancy, despite the offers made by Margot and Romare.

She peered out the window to see Romare helping the other men with setting up the tent.

From outside, Aurora was standing up against a pillar watching them set the sent up. Althena walked out and stood next to her, "Don't tell me you're getting wedding fever too."

"I'm not. Are you?"

Althena scoffed lightly, "No."

Zoya walked up to the two and stood by them to watch, "Merlin, but Fred does look ravishing in that suit."

Aurora made a face, "Ew."

"George is literally identical to him, Aurora." Althena said.

"They do not look identical." Zoya and Aurora said in union.

Althena sighed, "Whatever you say."

She tuned the conversation of the other two out when she felt a rather unknown presence at the Burrow. She stood up straight and looked out in the cornfields, which didn't go unnoticed by her niece, "Althena? What is it?"

She walked away from the home and Aurora followed, Zoya staying back after Althena told her to. The two walked to the opening of the cornfield, "Bloody hell." Althena muttered, watching the Minister of Magic, Rufus Scrimgeour, make his way to them.

He stopped in front of them, "Good morning." He started, holding out his hand to Althena first. The two gave one another a very tight handshake.

"Al–"

"I know who you are, Miss Vespertine. You would have made a powerful Auror had you have not left." He commented.

"Things just took a different path, Minister."

He hummed and turned to Aurora, "And you, Aurora Black. I've been itching to meet you."

The two shook hands, "Why is that?"

"My reason is in your name. Black."

"Why are you here?" Althena questioned.

Maxwell, Molly, Arthur, and Romare walked to them, "What brings you here on this fine morning, Minister?" Arthur questioned.

He held up a briefcase, "Dumbledore's orders. He has left something to Aurora Black, Harry Potter, Ronald Weasley, Zoya Kien, and Hermione Granger."

"Aurora?" Althena said.

"He's telling the truth."

"Stay out of my head, Black." Rufus snapped.

Aurora uncrossed her arms and walked away, heading inside. Rufus followed shortly behind, walking into the house through the kitchen.

Harry and Hermione walked around the corner to them while Zoya and Ron stood in the doorway, "To what do we owe the pleasure, Minister?" Harry questioned.

Rufus tilted his head lightly, "I think we both know the answer to that question, Mister Potter." He bleakly said. He then walked up to Aurora and spoke lowly, "Dumbledore asked me to give you what he left for you in private. Let me speak to those four and we will then talk."