forty-nine

Aurora walked into the room the other three were in talking to Ollivander. She leant up against the doorpost and listened quietly.

"What do you know about the Deathly Hallows?" Harry asked.

"It is rumored there are three: the Elder Wand, the Cloak of Invisibility to hide you from your enemies, and the Resurrection Stone to bring back loved ones from the dead," Ollivander answered. Aurora perked up at what he said of the Resurrection Stone. "Together, they make one the Master of Death. But few truly believe that such objects exist."

"Do you believe they do?" Aurora asked.

Ollivander shifted his eyes to her unexpectedly, "Well, I see no reason to put stock in an old wives' tale."

"You're lying," Aurora said quickly.

"Looking into my mind, are you?"

She shook her head, "I don't have too."

"You know one exists. You told him about it. You told him about the Elder Wand. And where he could go looking for it," Harry said.

Ollivander looked away from Aurora, "He tortured me."

"Zoya was tortured as well. For months! And she didn't say a damn thing," Ron spoke up, his voice shaken.

Aurora sent the red-head a warning glare to stop talking. He avoided his gaze and everyone turned their attention back to Ollivander.

"I only conveyed rumors. There's... there's no telling whether he will find it."

"He has found it.. sir," Harry said. Ollivander looked at Harry as he stood up and gathered the wands he retrieved from the Malfoy Manor. "We'll let you rest."

He headed for the door, "He's after you two. Miss Black and Mister Potter. If it's true, what you say, and he has the Elder Wand... I'm afraid you really don't stand a chance."

Aurora uncrossed her arms, "Well, I'll kill him before he finds us, then."

They walked back downstairs, Ben standing up when he saw them.

"Is there something I can do? I don't want to just sit here and... wait."

Aurora shook her head, "No, Ben, that's the best you can do right now. We cannot risk your safety. Bill, can you take him to the St. Claire Manor and explain what's happened? They'll let him stay there."

"And Luna?" Bill asked.

"I'll stay here, if I can. It's nice," Luna spoke up.

Aurora said no more as she walked outside, the other three following. Hermione dug around in her bag and took out the ingredients it took to make Polyjuice.

"We're going to break into Bellatrix's vault. Hermione will be Bellatrix, Aurora, you'll be Lavinia," Harry explained, "And Ron will be Transfigured to look different. Griphook and I will be under my Invisibility Cloak."

"Lovely," Aurora said.

Hermione made both of the Polyjuice Potions. She had Bellatrix's hair from when she was interrogated and Lavinia's hair came from Griphooks pijamas from when she escorted him.

She took the Polyjuice potion first, transforming into Bellatrix. Everyone stared at her weirdly as she pouted at the way she looked.

Aurora took a sip of the Polyjuice Hermione made for her and waited for something to happen, but nothing did. Instead, she felt a strong pang in her chest from where the Horcrux stabbed her. She winced as she clutched her chest, "Hermione, did you mess up the potion?" Harry asked.

"No!"

Aurora knelt on the ground as the pain grew worse and worse, "The Horcrux," Griphook spoke up, "It's cursed her. Some potions don't mix well with... that."

"Why didn't you say something earlier?!" Harry asked.

"I wasn't sure how true it was."

The pain died down after a few aching minutes. Aurora caught her breath, "So I cannot take Polyjuice Potion," she bitterly said.

"Afraid not," Griphook answered.

Ron helped her to her feet, "So what bloody use am I, then?" she angrily asked.

"You could go under the blanket..." Ron suggested.

Harry shook his head, "No. It'll be too crowded."

"I'll wait outside of Gringotts. Send me a patronus or some sort of signal when you've got the Horcrux."

"What happens if you're found?" Ron asked.

"Pray that whoever finds me walks away in one piece."