sixty

Aurora looked to Augustus and Celestina, holding out the stone.

"Do you want to..."

Augustus shook his head, "I'll see them soon."

"I don't think I'll see anyone regardless."

Harry looked back to the edge of the forrest, "you have to go. Find somewhere quiet. Wait for the signal."

Aurora nodded and Harry looked to the other two, "thank you again. We won't forget," he said before looking to Aurora, "you okay?"

She shrugged as she looked at the stone in Harry's hand, "one way or another, they'll know of what we did. And they will know that it was good."

He nodded lightly, and Aurora led them away with a heavy heart. 

They walked down to the lake, where Aurora led them into the enchanted tree. They sat down, "this is a cozy place to die," Celestina quietly said. 

Aurora curled up against the tree trunk. Augustus took her hand and held it tightly. 

And they waited. The sun began to rise and Aurora walked out of the tree to watch it. Augustus and Celestina followed suit. 

"It's weird dying... it's even weirder knowing it's going to happen soon and there's nothing you can do about it," Augustus said. 

Aurora worriedly watched the sun rise and said nothing back.

Over an hour passed of complete silence passed until a flash of blue shot up in the air. She didn't recognize the patronus, but took that as the go ahead. 

Her heart began to race as she turned to the two. They looked calm, but she knew they were like that to make it easier on her. 

Celestina took off her necklace and gave it to her, "keep it," she said.

Aurora took it and put it around her neck before taking out the scythe and dagger. 

"So..." she said, her hands shaking. 

Augustus sat down by the lake, and Celestina did the same. Aurora sat in front of them, "I've thought about this over and over and what I would say but now... I don't know what to say."

"You don't have to say anything," Augustus said. 

She brought each of them in for a hug, "I'm so sorry."

They pulled apart and Celestina held out her hand, "go on," she said. 

Aurora took a deep breath and cut Celestina's hand. She winced at the feeling and held her hand above the scythe, letting blood drip onto it. Her hand was beginning to turn black. 

Black smoke began to rise from the scythe. It was working. 

Augustus held out his hand after, and Aurora did the same. He dripped blood onto the scythe, and more smoke came off of it. 

Celestina began to wince in pain, "shit..." Aurora positioned herself directly in front of her, holding the dagger tightly. Celestina nodded, "do it."

She drove the dagger into Celestina's heart. Celestina took a sharp intake of breath and Aurora pulled the dagger out. She laid down on the ground as blood poured from her chest. She took a few more shaky breaths, and drew her last breath with a sharp hitch. 

Aurora looked at her with wide eyes, snapping out of thought when Augustus put his hand on her shoulder. 

She turned to him, tears spilling from her face. 

"I'll miss you," she cried. 

He nodded as he shook lightly out of pain. She hugged him tightly, and drew the dagger into his heart in one swift movement. He grunted, hugging her tighter. She pulled it out and laid him down, looking down at him as tears fell.

He gave her a weak smile as life drained from his eyes. 

She sat back on her knees, her hands and clothes covered in blood. She angrily grabbed the scythe and stabbed it with the dagger, emitting an explosion. 

She was knocked back close to the water. She turned on her side, coughing up blood as the pain in her chest grew. She looked back at the two, crying loudly as an loud boom sounded off from the castle. 

She crawled to the water, washing the blood away.

She fisted her hands in the water, sobbing.

She felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned to see Narcissa kneeling beside her guiltily and Draco standing off in the distance. She said nothing, allowing Narcissa to pull her in.

She cried into her shoulder loudly out of the pain in her chest and at what she lost and done. Narcissa stroked her hair, muttering out apology after apology. 

"Harry's alive. He survived."

She took a deep breath, "how?" she asked through sobs.

"I... I'm not sure."

Aurora continued to cry and Draco watched the scene fold out with a few tears slipping from his own eyes as well. 

They eventually pulled apart after a few minutes. Narcissa looked at her, wiping Aurora's tears, "I'm sorry, Aurora. For everything. What can I do?"

"Can you bring them back?"

"No..."

"Then I'm afraid there's nothing you can do for me," Aurora answered. She took deep breaths, "please, just go."

"Aurora..."

"Go!"

Narcissa reluctantly stood up, glancing at her son. She looked back down at Aurora and bent down, placing a kiss on her head before walking away. 

Aurora stayed by the water as tears steadily poured from her eyes. She looked at the lake, envying how at peace it was. 

She would never find peace.