Playing

I laid on an old torn blanket, the blanket itself resting on the new mexico desert sand. The sound of trickling water to my left as the dirty river flowed on by, the gentle breeze causing the stiff old tree to my right to creak and crack slightly. The sounds of my own breaths and the shifts of my skirts fabrics where my breaths shifted them slightly, and of course to my right the sounds of breathing and slight movements that belonged to thin little whitey winn.

"Y/n?" He spoke up

"Ummmm?" I murmured not wanting to give him much more of a response until he actually asked the damn question watching the clouds roll on by trying to make shapes of them

"Do ya ever... nevermind"

"What?"

"Nothin' stupid really"

"Everything you say is stupid whitey spit it out"

"do you ever play with ya tits?"

"... I'm sorry do I what?" I asked in disbelief

"Do ya ever play with ya tits? Just like give them a little squeeze? Like a comfortin' fondle? Just like a little play?"

"No. No I do not whitey" I giggled at the absurdly of it all

"Hu. Interestin'"

"Why?"

"I think if I had titties I'd wanna play with them"

"That's Because you don't have boobs Whitey, to your there just fun bouncy little things, you don't get the boring normally of having them attached to you"

"I suppose so" he nods "still, if I had titties, even little titties, I'd wanna sit and play with them" he says I glanced to him as he laid on the blanket beside me his hat on the tree branch above us, his hair a little messy where God only knows last time he brushed it, his usual jumper and shirt with his deputy badge attached to his pocket, his gunbelts undone so they laid against the blanket so they wouldn't shove into his hips as we laid, his tight jeans so snug I was convinced he put anything bigger than a pebble in his pocket you'd see it, his boots against the sandy dirt, his hands over his pecks folding imaginary breasts of his own.

"Whitey?"

"Yes y/n?"

"Do you touch your dick?"

".... I mean. Yeah. I have to"

"I mean like you ever play with your dick? Give it a grope and a fondle? A little comforting rub?"

"Yes."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, I play with it alot actually"

"How so?"

"I rub it before I go to sleep," he shurgs "sometimes I'll just be laid there in bed and he'll be hard so I'll just give him a little rub and I'll fall right to sleep"

"I think that's called masturbating whitey"

"No. I don't cum. Just give in it a rub and a fondle, to be fair! It has a mind of its own"

"I guess. You really can't control it?"

"No more then ya can turn your period on and off"

"I see" I nodded returning my focus to the clouds "whitey?"

"Yes?"

"Have you ever felt a boob?"

"I have not"

"Have you imagined boobs?"

"Havin' them or-"

"Feeling them stupid"

"Course I have" he says "I imagine, they feel soft, and smooth, warm I don't know just... pleasant"