Don't Call Me Darlin'

"WWWHHHIIITTTEEEYYY!!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs 

"Uuughhh... what y/n?" he groans as he wondered out his front door holding his head and leaning on the side of his house, His boots worn and covered in layer apon layer of dust and dirt, His Pants tight to his skinny legs revealing almost every crevice and curve even if there where few of them, his gun legs gone revealing his how high the hem of his pants was, His jumper was gone too leaving him in his once white button-down but it hadn't been cleaned properly in so long it was an odd greyish brown colour now from dirt, dust and sweat, he had rolled his sleeves to his elbows revealing the line of his dirty hands and wrist to the slightly cleaner and paler skin where his shirt and jumper normally cover, his forearms skinny and veiny as you would imagine, a few buttons were undone at his neck to his skin still coated in dirt and sweat, his face muddy and stubbly where he hasn't shaved in a few days now, his hair a messy mop where he clearly had been laying in a stange possition all night, he looked like I woke him up with my yell and hoestly I properbly did knowing whitey. 

"What is this?" I yell pointing to the dirt 

"A Whiskey bottle," He says sounding confused and sleepy 

"Yes! and what is it doing in my garden!" I yelled 

"I don't know y/n, can ya please stop yellin' my head kills" He complained 

"I know exactly what happened Mr Winn" I began "You came wondering home drunk from the bar last night and tossed the Half-empty Whiskey bottle on my garden" 

"Okay sorry, what'd ya want me to do 'bout it?" He sighed 

"Pick up your trash whitey!" I yelled

"Okay, Okay" He sighed "Just stop bloody yellin' at me" 

He came over his walking staggered and slow, as he ran his hand through his hair and picked the bottle up off my garden 

"Thank you," I said

"Whatever Darlin'" he sighed heading back towards his house 

"Don't call me Darlin'" I yell as he went inside

"Sure thin' Darlin'" He laughed 

"UUUUGGRRRRHHHHH!" I groan going inside my house.

I walked through town with my little basket as I headed to the office, Bill had told me to go over and clean the place up so I wandered up the few little creaky wooden steps onto the wooden porch of the office where the old battered wooden chair sits, the windows of the office gently creaked and shook from the movement of me walking on the outer porch from years of it being rebuilt and badly repaired so much the glass panes of the windows no longer really fit in the windows so I went and knocked on the door "Come in?" Whitey called so I sighed and went inside the office, the place covered in dust and dirt bills desk empty ad whitey sat at his desk reading his little book, his feet on the desk his ankles crossed over comfortably his pants tight to his skinny legs, His gun belts wrapped around his hips snuggly and tightly the bullets sat in there little sleaves along the line of the belt and hs guns sat on each side of his hips, his jumper lose and cosy around his thin chest, his little deputy badge glimmering slightly in the sunlight through the office window his dirt-covered hands holding the little paper book, his face with a stupid little smile where he was reading something funny, his hair slightly in his eyes where it was slightly clumping in little strands where he hasn't washed it in so long he glanced from his book a moment seeing me and a smirk crept onto his lips he closed the book dropping it on his desk as he turned to put his legs down onto the floor, he crossed his arms leaning them on the desk, leaning slightly forward on his desk pulling his little chair closer under the desk "Mornin' darlin'"