I'll think about it

Could you do one similar to the scene from Godless where Whitey is flirting with Louise (who's Y/n) and then he starts getting all upset cause he doesn't think she likes him. 

I walked the dusty New Mexico wilds off to the river to get some water the rains of my horse in hand, no point wasting the little water we had in Labelle just to water my garden. So I loaded my horse and headed off, and of course, I had barely gotten halfway through LaBelle when I had gathered myself a little tag along. But I couldn't blame him, Bill was back in town with is a rarity meaning whitey finally had some time to do as he wanted which effectively meant until Bill heads off on another adventure, I have myself a little lost puppy following me everywhere I go. 

He had his own horses' reins in hand as we walked together chatting about La belle Business, the only other sound was the swish of the grass and the bell on my horse buttercup reins, 

"I don't know how someone with such delicate ears can stand such a racket."

"Delicate ears?" 

"I woulda thought you wanna protect 'em" 

"Would I?"

"On account how how pretty they are,"

"Pretty? my ears?"

"I think so,"

I chuckled a little looking at his dirt-covered face, his greasy hair, his tattered dirty jumper, his shirt that I swear at one point was white, his tight trousers and boots, his hat on his saddle in an attempt to be a gentleman, the side of his mouth turned up into his usual dorky smile, "Was that your attempt at flirting Whitey?"

"Kinda," He shrugged, 

"I see," I nodded, "Try again," 

"Uhh alright..." He chuckled, "You're lookin' a little red y/n,"

"Am I?"

"Yeah? You got a sunburn? or are ya just always this hot?" 

"Ohh god that's awful," I rolled my eyes, "Come on you have to have a better one,"

"Ya look like trash,"

"Excuse me," 

"Ya look like trash, Would you Let me take ya out?"

"Calling a girl trash is not the best start to flirting Whitey,"

"True, How about?" he suggested, "I lost my teddy bear,"

"Awww you still sleep with a teddy?"

"What No! I uhh-"

"Get on with it,"

"I lost my teddy bear, will you sleep with me instead?"

"There's are terrible,"

"I have more, come on you have to like one of them,"

"Alright," I rolled my eyes,

"How about, Are you French?"

"You know I'm not whitey,"

"Cause Ma-Damn." he smirked at me, I didn't even dignify that with a response just glaring at him, "Or, Are you an antique collector?"

"An antique collector?"

"Yeah, cause I have some junk that hasn't been touched in years," 

"AHh yes flirt with a lady by bringing up your junk."

"Did the sun just come out? or is it just ya smiled at me?"

"Where in New Mexico the sun is always out,"