Oh F-oxes P2

I headed from the office to y/n's little house heading in with the key she gave me, she had been gone a few days now and I'd been taking care of Fleur since she had been gone, it was fine I hadn't much seen her I just came filled her food, filled her water, most of the time she was just in her bed giving me as much as a raised head if I was lucky.

"Hey Fleur," I called into the house as I shut the door and I saw her in her bed, "Hey?" I smiled but she didn't move so I went and filled her water and her food, "You okay? you haven't been about much?" I asked sitting beside her little bed giving her head a little pet "Everything okay Fleur?" I asked pulling back her covers but I had a heart attack! 

In the blankets with her were four baby foxes still blind and deaf staggering around new to this world. 

"Oh f-oxes..." I yelped "Y/n didn't say you were pregnant!" I panicked "I was not prepped for this! I was told to feed and water one adult fox! nothing about babies was in my agreed terms!"

Ohhh y/n's gonna have to pay up way more then a couple sleep overs for this when she gets back.

what the hell do I do! 

I don't know how to deal with tiny foxes!

I quickly scampered around her house and found a book about the sort of fox Fleur is and I sat trying to read and see if it had anything on... what the hell I'm now meant to do. 

Y/n won't be back for at least a couple weeks, so ...I guess it's up to me.

I wasn't planning on being a father any time soon!

Much less a fox father.

But I suppose life just comes and throws you four baby foxes!